"Really...?"

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          I sat down on Darryl's couch, looking at Kris. I'd never met her before, I just knew he was Tia's and apparently Darryl new friend. I would think he is the person Darrly's been cheating on me with, but he isn't the prettiest. (Just an FYI this is my own personal opinion on myself, Zak would never think this) "So your Kris?" He had alt sort of style. "Uhm, yes, I just informed Darryl, I am trans, thought I'd tell you." (Which is totally not an edit I had to make a year later bc I'm so trans seeing my real name at all is dysphoria-) He said smiling. "Not to be rude, but, could you maybe come back tomorrow? I want to talk with Darryl." I looked at them both. He squealed, then cleared his throat. "Of course! Have a great night!" With that he left, and me and Darryl were alone.

          "Darryl, I am thinking that, maybe,  was a bit unfair, stubborn, and rude, but I'm ready to let you talk, no interruptions and no funny business." Shivers ran through my body, I was scared...

(Darryl/BBH's P.O.V) 

          He's finally letting me explain?!?! YES! I smile and start from the beginning... *flashback* I wake up to smell pancakes, so I get up and slide on a T-shirt, and a pair of shorts. I walk out and see Zak making pancakes, I go up to him, and place a kiss on his cheek. He smiles. "Good morning BaeBoyHalo!" He says in a chirpy tone. "Good morning Babe!" I chirp back. "So, Darryl, we need to talk about our future..." I tilt my head in question. "Darryl, we're engaged, and, I want to talk about children..." I smile and say: "You want a child too?" He nods. "I've always wanted my own family, and now that we have a chance to create one we should!" He smiles back. Wait Darryl! MONEY! You guys are doing pretty good, but taking care of a kid could tamper with your uploading schedule, and that could make you earn less money! You need a job! (2 hours later) I was walking around town, when a woman pulled me over to the side of the street. "Your looking for a job, right?" I nod. "Yeah, how did you know?" She laughed. "Your walking looking in very window with a help needed sign, not that hard to spot! I think I have a job for you!" I look behind me. "I'm not sure I-" She cuts me off. "The pay is about $50,000 every week, the time is only usually 10-4 and it's easy!" I think for a moment. "What would I be doing?" She hands me a Business card. "Be there in an hour to find out!" With those words she disappears into the crowd. (1 hour later) Here it is, an old, run down, I want to say laundromat... I walk in and explain to them why I'm there, I am handed a key to room 437 and I take the stairs four floors up. When I get there I see the same person. "Hey Darryl!" The door slams shut, and I hear keys jingle, locking me inside. "We're going to have some fun~"  *flashback over* "I'll spare the details but, she blackmailed me, saying that she's harm you, but she let me quit after you left, she gave me $100,000 as a parting gift, and that, is the story of me "cheating"-"I used my fingers to put air quotes in cheating -on you. I watch as he sits there, almost in tears, looking scarred, and mad, but all he manages is: "Really...?"

(AUTHOR'S NOTES!!!)

Hey! Yes, I did it! The next chapter will be showing what happened, but this took forever to write, sadly, this is basically the end of our adventure :( I love all of you! Thank you sm for reading it! It was a journey, and an honor! I hope you enjoyed! I might write another if multiple people request it! Word W/O Narration: 583. Words W/ Narration: 700! Thank you all! I love you all! I'll see you in another life! (Or ook lmao!) Seriouly! Love ya! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3