"Hey, can I crash here?"

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          I peer at my surroundings, my entire body aches, I reach into my pocket to find my phone. I pull it out. 2:27 a.m huh? I click it off and yawn, I pack some more stuff in a bag, and buy a plane ticket, it's time to stop running from my emotions, from my fear, it's time to face Darryl. Not just face him, confront him! This time, there was only one voice in my head.

(Darryl/BadBoyHalo's P.O.V)

          I want to say I got sleep, but I don't like lying. I squeeze my eyes shut, forcing tears back. I'm laying on his side of the bed. I got a message. I picked up my phone, I didn't want to be rude. "Hey BBH, It's Kris, just checking in, don't think about it to much, k? If u want I can come over for a little bit?" I smiled, Kris and his friend Tia are keeping me going, also my millions of fans, but, y'know... "Yeah, c'mon over, I have nothing to do but cry anyways..." I shot back. I sigh, I look at a picture taken of me and Zak, I loved him so freaking much! I've done sooooo many bad things, and I know he'll never let me explain, I just wish he would... because then he wold know the reason it appeared I was cheating on him was because- (Ha! You thought I, Kris, The Book Writer would reveal the plot? Sure I'm stupid, but I'm not idiotic!)

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          I was on the bus, my phone, dinging a million times a minute with concerned texts from Dave, it was kind of annoying. "I'm going to go face... Him... if u want to come, you have an hour to book a flight to where we came from, and meet me at the airport we got off at, ttyl" (Ok, so, I don't know the airport name cause I don't now where the people live... Sue me!) With that final text, I turned on silent mode, and peered out the window.

(About 2 hours later) I was shaken awake by Tia. "Zak, what the actual fuck." I smiled and said: "What do you mean?" She glared, again,with enough intensity, that Mega would've said his first words. I held up. She sighed, and sat down. "Me and Kris wanted to set up a picnic for you guys, where you were forced together, and I was going to make you look handsome..." I fake hurt. "So I'm not handsome?" She shakes her head. "Not even a little bit." She remarks smiling, she was just teasing. I smiled back and said: "I didn't tell Darryl, I was planning to show up on his doorstep, y'know, all orphan like and cute!" Wow, it was so easy to be positive now that the voices disappeared! She thinks, nods, shakes her head, then stare off for a good minute or two, then looks at me and said: "When we get back we're going to my house, I'm giving you a makeover, and sending you over, no warning to anybody, deal?" I nod, excited to try again, because: It has never hurt anyone to look on the bright side of things! Wow, life changing nap huh?

(At Kris's/My house) "So, I have to wear this?" I ask, I am wearing a long hoodie of his, which, I didn't mind, very tall socks, biker shorts, and my hair is scruffed up, I look adorable, which, I mean, I like it, but I look like I'm going over here to have kinky sex, not assert myself... "Yeah, of course you do! If you look adorable, innocent, and cute, and then you act, well, the opposite you'll confuse him! Then, he'll give you the truth, trust me, it works!"  Tia responds. I don't understand why Kris wasn't home, but I pushed the questions away. I just stood tall and smiled. "You know where to go." She said, more statement like than a question. I nodded, and walked out, y'know, Kris lived super close to Darryl, oddly close... Oh whatever!

(At Darryl's House, Sorry 'bout all the time skips) I was at the front door, my fist was about, I'd say 5 inches from the door, when I heard talking. I looked in the window, and there, sitting on the couch, was Kris. I put my ear to the glass and made out: "I miss him, but, he won't let me explain Kris, I, I don't know what to do... I-" He was cut off by his shushing. "It's okay, he's just being stubborn, I bet, he'll be on your doorstep, all fancied up, and for now, you've got me, and Tia!" I peered through the window, and watched as they hugged. I wasn't aware I was crying, but I was. I was about to back up before I heard my voice say: Knock, stop running, and knock. I sniffled and walked to the door, I pulled myself together, and knocked. Darryl opened the door, and before he could say anything, in my cutest, and most adorable voice I asked: "Hey, can I crash here?"

(AUTHOR'S NOTES!!!) 

I'l be surprised if u guys don't hate meh 0-0, I have cliffhangers, multiple, and, this is soooooooo overdue... So sorry, inspiration has been blech, and school... I do online... Need I say more? I think ur all lovely! I will talk with you, fight with you (Only if u need it, or want it), and support u all. I don't judge, and my inbox is a safe space, if ur reading this, this is the second to last chapter! Congrats on making it this far! Little mini story time: I was going to make "Fancy Snacks", so I put gel frosting on a Marshmallow, so I brought it downstairs to me and my bff, and when we ate it, it was salty, it was sooooooo fucking salty, that salt infused Marshmallows (If those exist...) would be ashamed to be called salty next to it... Pretty sure it was from last Christmas... I think it was expired... Yeah, but we still ate it... I also had expired milk, but, if you want more stories, check my Profile! Word Count: W/ Narration 1,061, v.s W/O Narration 807. I love y'all sm! Have a good whatever time it is for u! If it's past 1:00 a.m, go to sleep pls! Bye! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3