𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰

"Huh,where am I,am I in hell or something cause am sure I died." I though with confusion.

I tried to stand up but failed due to the heaviness I feel in my body.

"It feels like I'm carrying something or is it just that it feels so tight?."

"Master you are awake"a voice said inside my head.

"W-who are you?! w-why are you in my head!? I said frantically–weird cause I don't feel my mouth moving– as a tried to wiggle and move again and this time I am for sure that I am somewhere very tight and elastic.

It was very very weird to some extent.

"Master I have been sent to help you and grant your wishes." The voice stated rather robotically.

"Wishes? "i said in confusion shrugging tje fact that she was just terrified by it minutes ago.

"Master you said when you were about to die you still have regrets in life." The voice replied with is robot like tone.

"Did I really thought of that? Well if this were true then maybe I'd think of going to AOT then, and experience their way of life" i said trying to open my sealed eyes. But~ it won't budge one bit, like my eyelids were super glued together.

I shivered at the thought.

"So is that your first wish master"It said making me a little annoyed to the master calling thing.

"Can you stop calling me master it annoys me and what wish? I just said that this might be a fraud or something."I said alittle hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Well what would you like me to call you then master ? And also master I promised you that this is really real."it said.

This is starting to make me annoyed as I heard the word master again.

"Tsk! How annoying! Just call me Mar like how other's call me." I said as I mentally pinching my nose bridge.

"Ok master–I mean Mar, so what will be you next wish Mar-sama"it said.

"Sigh~ fine I'll make a wish if that's what you like."

After a while of thinking it came to me.

"Can you tell me your name,cause what will I call you if you have no name?!"I asked the voice.

"Well you can call me any thing you want Mar-sama" it answered.

"Hmm~? How about Vega? Yeah Vega is a nice name!"

"That's a beautiful name Mar-sama, as of today my name will be Vega."

"Vega" said with excitement in it's robotic voice,I think.

"Ok that is settled, for my second wish I would like to be born when I got there"

-timeskip-

"Well everything is now settled are you ready to go to Aot Mar-sama"vega said."Ofcourse I am ready " I said excitement took a hold of me."Ok then get ready Mar-sama"

After awhile of darkness I saw light , it was so bright that it made me close my eyes,and I just heard a cry that came from me ,then I felt like I was place in someones arms then I saw a blurry figure and it spoke to someone."She looks so beautiful Jane,she's got your face"."Jane?guess she's my mom"i though then I was picked up by someone that i think is my dad and saw a shocked expression on his face "Huh whats wrong"i thought and he spoke to me "Welcome to the world Latina I am your father James Reiss and that's your mother Jane lily Reiss"He pointed to the woman who is in the bed lying and looks exhausted.
Hiding the fact that he saw his daughter's eyes looking like someone he calls a bastard, His dad.

"Well it's a cute name for me, Latina, wait did he said reiss Omg ,I hope I will be fine in this world"I thought and plastered a small a smile in my face that made them look at me.

--------------------------------------------------AN----------------------------------------------

sorry for a short chap and tell me if the story is a little mess up ,it is very ok if you complain cause it is my first time writing and here wishes