𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"....." talking
'.....' thoughts

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀.

---->------------->------------------->------------------->---

3rd person's POV

The walk to the court was quiet and tense making it hard for maria to start a conversation.

Once they arrived they then went to their places. Though obvious stares were sent on the three, sitting there silently while obviously one ain't comfortable with the stares.

'Wtf, why do they keep on looking at us like that and why is that old priest here to arg~ I still remember that time he visited me and my parents in our house, I hope he doesn't recognize me at all.' Maria thought ,brows together remembering her parents both in this life and past."I missed them.."

She muttered under her breath after sighing and continue to ignore the stares which finally disappear.

Flashback

3rd person's POV

In a house's backyard ,there sat a 3 years old maria/latina playing with the flowers making those flowercrowns with her parent on the porch watching her from afar just then the two adults heard a knock on the door which alerted them leaving maria/latina playing with no one looking at her.

Marie's/Latina POV

While i was just on my third flowercrown for dad I then heard I knock but leave it knowing my parents will open it. "Latina come inside now I want you to meet someone." .While i resume on making it i suddenly notice that mom is calling for me to come inside. "Ok mom!"

Entering the house with the flowercrowns in hand was a little hard but I still managed,

"Mom,dad look what i had for you!"I said showing them the flowercrowns I made, and gestured putting it on their heads.'Ah my parents are so beautiful like a goddess and god.' I thought but  heared a cough from a stranger in the living room.
.
.
.
.
.
And to my surprise it was that priest who I forgot what his name was.

"Hi their mister I am Latina Riess"I said giving him a smile then proceeded to walk to where my mother is.

"Latina dear,meet Pastor Nick , he is one of your father's friends."mom said making me face her tilting my head to look innocent and clueless(ahem*yeah right as if.

"Did he come here to play with dad, because that's what friends are for right."I asked mom looking back at the priest with a closed-eye smile which I bet sent chills ti his spine.

"Well it's his not really here to play but to talk honey, you wouldn't mind right if you stay at the garden for abit. Me and your father will have a talk with Pastor nick ok and if you want snacks you can just get some in the kitchen."mom said sending me an angelic smile .

"Ok mom , Oh and do mister priest over their likes a flowercrown too I wouldn't mind making one for him."I said pointing at Pastor nick.

"Oh Ah , It's alright miss latina theirs no need to make one for me." He said practically sweating.

"Oh ok bye then." I said waving at my parents and turned to a corner reaching the kitchen getting snacks which was cookies I then plop the cookie in my mouth making my way to the garden.

'Hmmm what a surprise that my father nows him I hope his not trouble in the future.'

While I was just thinking an idea came to me.

'That's it!' I thought hitting my palm with my other hand in fist.

I know eavesdropping is bad but I was just curious ok so yeah.

Walking to an open window I heard voices which I cannot understand so I went closer to the window to see them.

And then I realized something , SOMETHING
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I just realize how short I am....

'Huhuhuhu what am I gonna do know.'I said sulking, sitting while my back is on the wall.

I then looked at my hands closing and opening them.

'Sigh~ what now, I'll just go and continue doing my stuff'

Just then in the corner of my eye I saw something which widens my eye. Their was a wooden box which i can use to looked at a window.

(A.n:Stating the obvious Miss Obvious hmph* Maria:hey your the author don't blame me!?A.n: Now your worsening my anxiety on writing a book sniff~ sniff~ sob* Maria: Oh no I-um-uh I sorry author-san)

3rd person's POV
(Ok hi I'm  going to use Latina as marias name k k👌👌)

"Pastor Nick are you saying that my father has already found me..........has he also found out about latina's eyes?"

Latina heard her father said in a worried tone looking at mom holding their hands together waiting for Pastor Nick's answer.

'My......eyes......Oh yeah I remembered.'
Latina thought about her wish.

"Honestly yes he have a found yoir location also yes they have known of your daughter's eyes." He said.

"Sighhh."

Latina's father sighed rubbing his temples then looked back up to the person in front of him then to his side, tightening his grip to mom's hands.

"Hon, don't worry will just find another home."

"Are you fine us moving from one house to another?" Dad send mom a worried gaze.

'Ahhhh I'am getting tired' Latina shifted but stumbled on the box leading her to fall.

'Ouch! Oh Sh*t better get away quick.'

Latina then quickly moves the box away to hide it then quickly and quietly goes back to her spot.

'Huff that was close'

After the incident, Pastor Nick left  their home after that they have informed latina that they are moving but did not give the reason which was already known.

-------------------AN--------------------

Ahhhhh  finished

So sorry for ghosting you all but i am going on a haitus and I don't  now when i can update  again T-T  so sorry for this.

Also am really excited about Aot season 4
Gosh its so exciting hahahhaha

*Ahem  

You can also feel free to talk to me or even give me questions hehehehe

So this is goodbye not really hahahah

Thank you really for reading my book.