𝘰𝘯𝘦

(Pic is not mine. This is what she looked in this chap)

5 years later

It was a sunny day in the backyard I play with my mother on my side.Ever since I was reincarnated in this world I have planned on preparing myself to what will happen in the future like titan attacks.I have been training secretly so that my parents will not suspect and I also wished to be very strong once I came so I think my life here well be pretty peacefull not until police from the inner walls came to our house barking to us to get out .My father was alerted by it and told my mom to run. Me on the otherhand not knowing about the sudden intrusion.

Maria (Latina)'s POV

When my mother Jane picked me up bringing me back from the shock."Latina let us go before those bad guys get into the house while papa stops them"mom said with a calm but worried tone."Mom,will papa be alright"i said tiltting my head like a child.My mom looked at me and held me tighter but not that tight that will leave me breathless."I'am sure you father will be alright."mom said with a little hint of worry on her face while running.Then when we got away we heard a gunshot I was petrified to think they shot my father then I looked at mom and saw tears building in her eye and so did I and when she noticed she hugged me saying"Latina I'am very  sorry but ,"she putted me down gently ."Mom,sniff-sniff? What are you doing?."i asked knowing what will happen will tore me appart."Honey run to the trost district and find a woman who is Ms.kirstein she will help you and remember everything I told you ok."mom said after she ran back to the house. When I saw mom's figure disapper l started to think on what mother said."Ok sniff-sniff lets go to trost. Vega tell me the shortest way to trost."i commanded vega wipping my tears then I heard another gunshot it made me turn to the direction of my So called home.

"I 'am very sorry I cannot save you."i said taking one last look after running to the opposite direction. "Mar-sama ,l have found the shortest route to trost."vega answered. "Yosh!Let's go!"I snapped myself to reality. "Our journey begins now to trost."i said still traumatized to what happened but with high spirit.

--------------AN---------------

What do you think tell me if you dont understand and tell me which part needs improvement