𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

3rd person's POV

Clip-clop! clip-clop!

A sound of a horse run in a field with a woman on it's back which was ofcourse Maria.

"Was this really a good idea or Im just looking for death."

That was on Maria's mind while riding her horse on her way to help the Scout regiment. Following the tracks of left by the Scouts. She then realized something making her stop the horse falling from it.

"Ow....that hurts, what was that for?" Maria said dusting herself felling guilty all of a sudden.

"I am so stupid to forgot about Marco's death."

Riding back up the horse maria made her decision.

"I'm so sorry marco." Was the last thing maria said and continue her journey to the Survey Corps.

Meanwhile back at the walls

Harley's POV

I was just about to prepare for the plan but suddenly I noticed Maria was not here. After I refill my tank I went to my team and ask where she could be or if someone has seen her.

"Hey guys have you seen Maria somewhere she just disappeared."

"Sorry we haven't seen captain at all after we retreated to the walls."Harry said and a nod from the others.

"I hope she's okay."I said worry all over me.

'I don't want to lost a friend right now.'

"She's going to be alright you have seen her fight right, she is strong."conan said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed calming myself

"Conan is right captain is strong she can handle herself."I thought after all of us was now called to start the plan.

'Where are you Mar.'
MARIA'S POV

I was still in my horse in the middle of a grassy fields but just then I entered a forest still following the Scouts trail. I startes to fell guilty about not saving marco though.

As I was slowing down then saw blood on the ground ,me on the other hand tried not to puke seeing someone's dead body, blood all over.

Upon reaching the end of the forest still blood on the road I saw the Scouts heading on I way though they haven't spotted I turning your horse and hide. Seeing that titans were still behind their tails I thought about something.

"I guess it'll never hurt to try."I said heading on a tree to tie my horse.

Stay here okay cause I need you for me to come back to the walls......of maybe not after doing this." Patting it's head with a small chuckle in the and of my sentence.

"Better take my glasses of I don't want you broken."

Sliding my glasses revealing my beautiful, violet colored eyes.

(OH I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU THAT MARIA'S EYES WERE JUST LIKE FRIDA'S EYES IN HER TITAN FORM IF YOU NOW HER)

(Here is a pic by the way)

SERVAY CORPS POV

The scouts were just about to go back to the walls after a useless expedition they we're chased by titans which was a bother because there were no trees to use the ODM gears.

But just then a brunette titan that was covered with white skin came attacking them. Her eyes were covered by her hair though there was a glow on them.

Levi's POV

I was about to attack but an abnormal titan came attaking the titans killing them all.

Her hair seems to cover her eyes ,just then I heard a squeak from his side which was a brunette with glasses admiring the side she was seeing.

"Are you seeing this shorty a new species of titan ,Can you catch ot for my experiments."hearing saying that made me click my tongue.

"Tch, shut up shity-four eyes."looking away eyeing the same titan which was frozen stiff.

Just then it eyed me my eyes meet her's, a gust of wind blew it hair making me see her eye, they we're beautiful I was mesmerized by its beauty but Erwin then started to talk.

"Everyone stay calm but be on guard."he commanded.

After that the titan then moved facing her side then ran very fast leaving us there dumbfounded.

Four-eyes then started to talk nonsense about how cool that experience was.

Me on the other hand remembered how I looked into the titans eye, It was like I was being sucked ito it.

(Okay enough about that its cheesy)

MARIA'S POV

" Phew, I successfully escaped then now to head back as fast as I can."

Riding on my horses back I then remembered that time me and levi lock eye making me shiver.It was like I was stareing at a cold iceberg.

Timeskip

I then arrived inside the walls seeing that everything was now alright I put my glasses on so that nowbody doesn't see my I eyes.(I now that glasses are see through so just bare with me.)

Doing some final check up I proceed to where mikasa and armin are.

Seeing the both of them I waved which they also saw.

"Hey guys you alright?"i said.

"Maria their you are I thought something have happened to you."

Tackled by Harley with the others tailed behind her. Looking at harley I let out a smile.

"Thanks for worrying about me but I am fine so how about the four of you are you alright?"I asked breaking the hug.

"Yeah we are fine." Conan said.

Remembering that I was here to see armin and mikasa I told them to follow me to meet the both of them.

"Hey mikasa, armin."

"Hey Maria I see you have new friend there."armin said eyeing the people on my back.

"Oh, their my teammates." I said looking at them.

They then started to introduce themselves. Conan started.

"Hi,I am Conan,Conan Hugy nice to meet ya!"

"Harry,Harry Adams is my name."

"June,June Aphyxius"

"Harley,Harley Qynne N-nice t-to meet you."

"Its nice to meet all of too." Mikasa and armin said. I then notice that they have a sad expressions on them.

"Guys can you excuse me for a bit I need to talk to them privately."I said looking at the four pf them which they agreed.

I then started a conversation.

"So what's with that look you guys."I said with a motherly tone (*Ahem as if)

"It's nothing we are just worried about eren, I hope his okay." Armin said looking down his hands.

Just then the three of us was called by a soldier.

"It must be the scene of the court and also levi kicking erens face but why I am I called too?"I thought walking with mikasa and armin.

"Welp,theirs no escaping this....huff~".

---------------------An--------------------

EVERYONE I WAS THIS CHAPTER ALRIGHT CAUSE I WROTE THIS FAST *SIGGGHHHHH*

HOPE YOU LIKE IT