𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Listen up you maggots!!Today you will have a one-on-one hand combat. Know pick your partners you maggots and do it fast!!"

Today Commander shadis had told us to pair up and it really is annoying listening to Com shadis shout early in the morning.

"Sasha do you want to be my partner?"I asked sasha which she declined ofcourse for who knows what. I then continued searching for a partner.

"Hmmm, Who shall I spar with."I thought while walking by the crowd of cadets.

"Would you like to spar with me if you don't have one."I then stop at my tracks seeing the only person I DON'T what to spar with a monotone voice.

Once I was still lost in words I saw many eyes on me, well of course because the one who askes me to spar with is Annie ,yeh annie.

"Sure if you don't mind hehehe."I said scratching the back of my neck and went to our places.

"Shit What was I thinking huff atleast I die in one of my fav characters."I thought sweat dropping."Well I think I need help here Vega."I told vega(surprise surprise Vega is still alive hehehehe)"Oh hi Mar-sama it's been a long time."Vega responded."Yeah it is I almost forgottenabout you hehehe."I said."Your so mean Mar-sama, well let's get to it so do you still remember you wishes,because of that one wish you had you can fight her and also this will also be our last encounter with each other Mar-sama."Vega told me, Stunned at the last part.

I was then disturbed by my thoughts when I realized I was in the ground. I was to distracted by what vega told me that the fight already started. I then stand up from were I was and saw annie leaving with the toy knife.

"Wait,can you spar with me again I was distracted by my thoughts."I asked annie which she agreed to.We then went are fighting stans.

"Ok I can do this goodluck to me."I thought then we started to fight.

Annie then rush to me to attack,she swung her fist at me which I easily dudged then out of nowhere she kicked me at the side which I did not dudge but blocked it I the grabed her feet and swing her up to the ground ,she then stands up and start to land punches which I have avoided then I saw an opening in her stomach and punched her really hard not really after I landed a blow on her ,she was on the ground hands on her stomach.

"I better say sorry to annie I did land a hard punch."I thought walking up to her to lend a hand.

"Here I am sorry for punching you that hard let me help you stand up."I said extending my hands to her for support which she declined then she started to walk away from me. I then looked at where we fighted and saw many eyes were on me and I glared at then which cause them to go back from what they are doing,because of that I decided to find anothee sparing partner.

The day ended me winning most of the hand to hand combat making me so tired and decided to head to my dorm to sleep.

Annie's POV

I was in the mess hall with reiner and bertholdt with me."Hey annie are you alright, Does it still hurt you know your stomach."reiner told me with a worried tone ."Yeah are you alright?"bertholdt then followed."I am fine and stop caring about it."i said with a cold voice."Really cause it looked like she just broke some of your ribbones,what's her name again?"reiner asked making me angry by that girl who punched me, well it's not her fault for fighting anyways."Maria Malford is her name."he hummed in response.

Maria's POV

"Hey vega you told me that this is the last time you will talk to me let me thank you for every thing." I said gazing at the night sky.

"Oh your welcome mar-sama well this is good bye.."
.-------------------AN------------------

Done atlast. I hope you understand it I am really bad at writing figthing scenes and all
Hehehhehe