𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Maria's POV

Today is the day,I was standing in a field alittle anxious and I was also fangirling to what I saw eren and the gang like everyone but I averted my eyes to Jean that was on the ground and looked straight right away and thought about what I will incounter.I was sweating really hard to see a figure,it was commander Shadis."Shit,ok ok I can do this"I thought calming myself."Who are you maggot you must be rained,you look like you just came from a storm."commander shadis yeld at my face and i was a little embarrassed by what he said ,I gaddered my courage and speak up."I am Maria Malford sir from trost district"i said in a loud tone or should I say shouted."You must be got titan food if I took that glasses from you."he said noticing my eyeglasses."Sorry sir."i answered then he walked away."That was lucky,he did not do anything to me"I thought with relief.

Time passed and everyone was now in the
mess hall while i was still in my dorm,to my surprise sasha was my roommate though she was not here and thought on giving her water and food (I know this is historia's part but this is my book so yeah) . Once I got out I spotted sasha still running."She looked pitiful."i muttered and made my way to her before historia will."Hi sasha I am Maria Malford you can call me mar for short and I am also your roommate,here you can have this."I introduced myself and offer the food I got and snatch ot away not surprised. "Thwnk yow."she said munching on the food making me giggle."Sorry ,I am Sasha Blouse(Braus),Thank you very much really let me take you to the mess hall ,it's on me."she said after munching on the food."It's fine I'm full anyway go help yourself I'll just go to the mess hall and chill there." "Ok bye".We waved at each other and i went straight to the mess hall.

Once i entered i saw jean and eren grabbing each others collars."Really Jean "I made my way to jean pinching the bridge of my nose and drag him suddenly jean stop infront of a girl which was mikasa and said that he liked her hair."Ugh,They started fighting again"I said making my way to the dorm and saw sasha in."Hi sasha did you just come."I asked sasha."Oh,hi mar I just came back after talking to krista and ymirl,you must be sleepy."she said."Yeah I guess can you introduce me to krista and ymir tomorrow ." "Sure why not." "Night sasha." "Night Mar".In that I slept a dreamless night.

------------------AN-----------------

Yey!! Finished atlast . I hope you liked it.