intro: love alarm

LOVE ALARM_

"so, are you the one?"

ZHONG CHENLE
PARK JISUNG

+ CHENJI !

LOADING STORY...

"what's this, ge?"

"this, chenle? it's an app."

"no, i meant, what does it do?"

"oh." renjun scratched the back of his head and smiled weirdly at him. "...stuff?"

"you're so sus, ge." chenle rolled his eyes.

"what the hell is a 'sus'?" renjun frowned. "is that english?"

"mark and johnny hyung taught me." chenle grinned boxily. "english classes. i tweeted something on twitter in english last week, did you see?"

"oh, yeah. that G-O-A-T and L-O-L things? still don't know what those are." the older rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"boomer."

"what- zhong chenle!"

chenle's high pitched giggle echoed around the school cafeteria, turning a few heads, but most of them were used to chenle's dolphin-like squeals.

"idiot."

"anyways," the younger chinese continued and gestured towards his phone, "you still haven't told me what this thing was."

renjun hummed. "you'll find out eventually."

"yah; if you don't tell me i'm going to delete this thing." chenle threatened lightly. "and i'll enable password protection on app store so you can't go in and download it again."

"okay, okay!" renjun threw his hands up. "read the title. what does it say?"

"LO-VE ALARM...?"

"yes, dummy. so take a guess, what does it do?"

"romance stuff?"

"yes, you dumb shit."

"but why would i need romance stuff? i'm still young. i was ever only in... one relationship" chenle frowned at the app.

"you're not young, chenle, you're 18, 19 soon." renjun sighed. "consider me your cupid."

"o-okay, but you still haven't told me what it does-"

"yah, zhong chenle!"

renjun grinned as he spotted a wild park jisung, his slender arm bobbing across the crowd as he made his way towards the chinese pair.

"hi, renjun hyung." jisung greeted, with a smile and wave in return. "anyways, i need to take this dolphin with me, we have class starting in fifteen."

"what?! go now." renjun hoisted chenle up by the waist and pushed him towards the youngest of the three. chenle stumbled a bit and collapsed rather dramatically in jisung's arms, eliciting a pinkish blush to settle on his face.

"bye!" renjun shouted and waved as jisung, red in the face, waved and dragged a whining chenle away. from the short distance of a few meters, he could see chenle's phone light up with a notification.

"CONGRATULATIONS! THERE IS SOMEONE WITHIN A 10M DISTANCE WHO LIKES YOU! GOOD LUCK FINDING OUT WHO IT IS!"

renjun's grin widened drastically, and he leaned back to rest his head on the fountain where he and chenle were sitting.

"man~ stephen curry may be the G-O-A-T- according to chenle, anyways," renjun snorted.

"but i'm the greatest cupid of all time, and you can't fight me on that."

> to the k-drama 'love alarm', thank you for the inspiration.
ps. i have never watched this before, so let's just say that some aspects of the app may be factually incorrect.