04: #fml

"fuck, my life."

jisung had mumbled to himself for the hundredth time as he stared at his semi-crumpled notes stacked messily on his desk.

stealing a glance at chenle, jisung slipped his phone out of his pocket and unlocked it, going straight to the 'love alarm' app.

no notifications.

flipping his phone over in his hands, he ran a hand through his hair, slumping his head on the table and letting out a lengthy sigh. he switched on his phone again, turning it off, as if harassing the power button would somehow encourage someone to feel for him.

"focus, pwark." his deskmate, also known as zhong chenle, hissed at him and stole away his phone.

jisung groaned and reached for his phone, but chenle slipped it in his pocket before jisung could do anything. clicking his tongue, the younger rested his head on his notes and scratched a few words on his papers.

"천러, 난 당신이 정말 좋아."

chenle fiddled with his pen and stole a look at jisung. his eyes flashed down to his papers.

chenle smiled.

turning his head back, he copied the notes on the board while humming, his heart warming. fluttering and twisting and bending.

maybe jisung wouldn't be as bad as him.

inside chenle's pocket, jisung's phone buzzed.

sliding a hand over the younger's phone, he turned it on and swept his eyes over the home screen.

"YOU HAVE A NEW NOTIFICATION FROM LOVE ALARM!"

putting the phone back into his pocket, he continued writing on his notebook.

"我也喜欢你。"