05: best friend (?)

"bye, chenle."

jisung blushed slightly as chenle waved cutely at him. "remember tomorrow! five am, yeah?"

"why so early?" he whined.

"it's saturday tomorrow." chenle pointed.

"that's- we're supposed to stay in during weekends!"

"i wanna go to see the sunrise." the chinese pouted. "it, unfortunately, won't wait until eleven am for you."

"fine, fine." jisung rolled his eyes. "the lengths i go for you."

"YAY!!" chenle screamed and threw his hands around jisung. "THANKS, BEST FRIEND!"

...just best friends, huh?

"o-okay bye-" jisung pushed chenle off him and raced off.

"BYE!! SEE YOU TOMORROW!"

jisung dashed off. until-

"WAIT, ZHONG CHENLE! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

chenle pulled out the buzzing contraction out of his pocket. he smiled softly.

"i'll give it to you tomorrow!" he called.

jisung sighed, knowing he couldn't argue with the older. "fine."

he watched as the younger set off for his dormitory room. as he got further and further, the vibrations coming from chenle's phone slowly quieted down.

jisung's was still ringing.

setting the buzzing phone at one end of the room, chenle turned the vibrations up all the way and slowly backed away, to the other edge of the room, about twenty meters away.

the phone stopped ringing.

he grinned.

finally, he knew for sure.