03: it's you

jisung stood in front of room 119, his dorm room. panting as he held the door knob, catching his breath.

that was close.

he didn't want to be caught just yet. chenle, being the oblivious dolphin he was, hadn't realised yet. but then he downloaded that disastrous app.

"god..." jisung swung open his door and threw his bag on the sofa, lying down and pulling the rug over himself. it was warm.

the one with feelings for chenle wasn't yukhei, or renjun, or yangyang.

it was the one and only park jisung.

"has he found out?" jisung mumbled as he shifted under the rug. "i hope he hasn't."

stretching out his arm, he grabbed his phone and entered the app store. his finger hovered over the download button of the app "love alarm".

"whatever... fuck this."

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

"hey jiiii!!! sung!!!"

"chenle, you noisy brat."

"wHAteVer hhh."

jisung stared weirdly at chenle. "did you just say 'h-h-h' out loud...?"

"yes, i did!" chenle crossed his arms proudly. "got a problem with it?"

"n-no..."

jisung fumbled for his phone in his pocket as chenle turned his on. "oh, look, it's ringing again."

jisung immediately blushed and turned off his phone without even looking at the screen. "o-okay."

"i think i know who it is now!" chenle whispered excitedly as they entered their class and took their seats.

"who is it?" jisung asked.

chenle grinned.

"you."