outro: sunrise lovers

"it's nice, isn't it?"

chenle grinned at the sunrise as jisung awkwardly perched at the edge of the roof beside him.

"yeah..."

the sunset was nice, streaks of orange, yellow and reds painting and streaking the blotches of deep purple and blue. but jisung wasn't worried about that. he was more worried about the fact that, one, they were sitting on the edge of the roof of their dormitory building, and two, why was chenle so pretty jisung wanted to throw himself off the roof.

"you know, a sunrise is so romantic." chenle sighed and leaned back, almost giving jisung a heart attack. "i want someone to confess to me on a rooftop. someone who loves me! just the two of us! isn't that nice, jisungie?"

the younger's cheeks coloured. was chenle implying something? wait, he shouldn't be so hasty-

"so romantic~" chenle pulled out the two phones out from his pocket, which had been powered off to stop the notifications. he pushed the power button for both phones and watched as the screens lit up simultaneously.

"i-i-" jisung stuttered and reached for his phone, but chenle grabbed his hand and with the other, pointed to the phones and smiled mysteriously.

"brrng!"

jisung jumped as both phones rang. at the same time. they lit up.

"YOU HAVE A NOTIFICATION FROM 'LOVE ALARM'! YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR TRUE LOVE! CONGRATULATIONS!"

he widened his eyes to look at the older, who was smiling away.

"i want someone to confess to me on a rooftop. someone who loves me! just the two of us! isn't it nice, jisungie?"

you sneaky brat, zhong chenle.

chenle waited expectantly, watching as jisung twisted his tongue and mumbled incoherent words as his cheeks flushed.

"i- i- wait- i- !"

"c'mon, jisung, just spit it out! i'm waiting." chenle whined as crossed his arms.

"i..."

he raised his eyebrows at the flustered boy.

"I FUCKING LIKE YOU, ZHONG CHENLE!!"

chenle smiled happily, as jisung threw himself to the ground, panting as if he'd just ran a marathon.

leaning over him, chenle smiled.

jisung recoiled a bit, his heart racing.

"i like you, chenle, i always did, i-"

he was cut off as chenle pushed himself down, and his lips pushed gently on the latter's.

disconnecting, jisung gasped for air. that was his first fucking kiss.

"chenle, i promise i'll never you leave you behind at midnight."

END.