06: cinderella

"who the hell are you?"

"get away from us, you gay fag."

"i've never fucking seen you in my life, just get out."

chenle slammed his hands on his dresser as he shot up, sweat pouring down his face.

he glanced at the clock. four forty five. jisung would, or should, be here in fifteen minutes.

squeezing his eyes shut, chenle leaned his head on the surface and tried to catch some sleep. but memories kept resurfacing.

he was sure jisung liked him. but what if he didn't? what if this app was all a lie? if they did work out, would he just forget him at the turn of midnight?

it was all just a twisted version of cinderella, but cinderella was a boy and prince charming was a homophobic bitch who decided to wipe his own memories and leave cinderella behind like the shoe she left on the steps.

chenle sighed and opened his eyes, fingering the side of the dresser. five minutes. was jisung coming-

"YAHHHHHHHH ZHONG CHENLE!!"

chenle jumped as he heard jisung screaming from outside. he immediately rushed to the door and slammed it open.

"god damn, park jisung! shut up! renjun ge's still sleeping!!"

"are you sure?" jisung rolled his eyes. "those two pairs of shoes definitely look like jeno and jaemin's to me."

chenle blushed. "shut up, idiot." he grabbed his bag, both their phones and put on a pair of shoes. "okay, let's go."

"damn, how do you sleep in the same room as them?" jisung shook his head. "i could never."

"we have our own rooms, jisung-ah."

"are they noisy at night?"

"i- PARK JISUNG!!"