Chapter Nine, Epilogue

It has been several years since Ross and Kerenza had married. During that time they had been blessed with several children. First; their eldest who looked like Kerenza's double, their daughter Isolde Grace Poldark was thirteen years old now. Next, their second oldest their eleven year old son Caden Ross Poldark who was Ross' double. Kerenza and Ross has also been blessed with two setts of twins, the first were their identical twin girls who were nine and looked exactly like Kerenza and Demelza did at that age.

The oldest Tegan had red hair like her mother and older sister but she had her father's brown eyes. Whereas, her sister Emmeline, also had red hair but her mother's bright blue eyes. It was the only way to tell them apart when they were babes. The next children were their five year old identical twin boys who had Ross' thick curly brown hair. The oldest Gwaine had his mother's bright blue eyes and his brother Masen had his father's brown eyes.

Things were going exceedingly well for the Poldarks of Nampara. Ross had gotten Wheel Grace opened and there seemed to be no stopping the reservoir of copper coming from the mine. Ross had also opened his second mine Wheel Leisure, which not only provided more jobs for the people of Cornwall, but it had  also enabled Ross to finally pay off all of his father's debts. Which eased both his mind and Kerenza's we they could easily support their growing family now, that was flourishing along with Kerenza and Ross' relationship.

Ross and Kerenza's relationship was not the only one that had flourished throughout the years. Demelza and Ben Henshawe has tied the knot a few months after Ross and Kerenza, and the have also started their own family. Unlike her sister, Demelza and Ben Henshawe only hat three children. Their oldest Melyor (named after Demelza's mother) Eliza Henshawe was we eleven years old and the splitting image of Demelza, next were their five year old twins Jeremy (names after Ben's father) Benjamin Henshawe and was the splitting image of his father, and his younger twin sister Mary-Lou Rose Henshawe. Who was a mix of both her parents with Demelza's red hair and Ben's brown eyes.

The Henshawes' were doing as equally well as their cousins as Ben had invested into both mines and worked with Ross on the mines, the pair not afraid to help out their workers. Then there was Verity and Andrew Blamey, who had married a year after Kerenza and Demelza. Verity was doing very well and was very happy with her husband, her two step-children who she saw as her own and her son who was now five years old, a mix of both his parents in looks and personality, and was named after his father and grandfather. His name, Andrew Charles Blamey or Andrew Jr.

The Nampara Poldarks, Henshawes and Blameys got together at either house almost every day so the cousins could all play together, while their mothers talked and their father's were at work. Though often the children and their mothers played a game together filling the gardens with laughter. Despite the hardship Kerenza and Demelza use endured earlier in life, it seemed, to them at least, almost worth it. If they could sit here on the gardens of Henshawe House watching their children laugh and play together.

All of the children were extremely close despite their ages. Even though they kissed their parents greatly, even to this day, there was nit a thing about their lives that either sister would change. They had made a wonderful friend in Verity, had wonderful and attentive husbands, they had beautiful and extremely kind children.  And as always, Kerenza and Demelza had each other and nothing could be better than that.

The end!!!