Jump Start

Transform Your Health, Wealth, Business

You may be feeling a painful pull of your purpose on the planet shifting. You are not alone. When I look around at what is happening globally and impact to many, I see how worlds are being turned upside down overnight.

to create a life and business you love. I know first hand. At the same time, my own transformation has spread out over years, not months. Along the way, I learned when you focus on progress and not perfection, things change. To create a life and business you love, you will in every area of life.

Challenges are great to jump start your transformation because they elevate you to rise up in an area of your life. Before you know it, you are experiencing transformation like you never imagined. Everything I share, I personally live daily. Not only has this approach helped me transform every area of life, it has helped countless others.

In the 14 Day Challenge, you will experience 12 themes to create a life and business you love in wellness, faith, marketing, money, business and travel. Whether you create with our community on the blog, podcast, and/or in the sneak peek to our monthly mastermind, Creation Club, you will experience transformation like never before.

On Day 1 of the 14 Day Challenge, you will jump start transformation in your health, wealth, and business. You will be amazed at what is possible in one day. Let's jump start your transformation.

Jump Start Transformation

When you start something new, it's important to feel progress. As I result, on Day 1 of the 14 Day Challenge, I will share tips and tools for health, a 6 Pack framework for wealth, and a Boss Brand approach for business. You will feel like you have moved mountains.

As you jump start transformation, you will wake up confidence inside you didn't know you possessed. When you complete each section for today to jump start transformation, stop and celebrate, go share with someone, and share with us on social @katrinajuliafit @fitlifecreation.

Keep in mind, whether it is in our content, courses and events, I repeat these themes. When you do a theme in a new way with new content, it helps you grow more. You have grown as well so you learn new things continuously.

Jump starting transformation is about helping you assess and transform your habits. The more we focus on 1-3 habits over time, the more lasting transformation is. Be patient with the process and yourself. You didn't get here overnight.

Health Tips and Tools

The beginning of my transformation started with shifting from and health. I chose to believe transformation in any area of life is possible. I decided to fight for my freedom and dreams.

If I did it so can you.

I've learned when you focus on 1-3 habits in an area to jump start transformation this creates lasting results. If you haven't experienced my this shows you an approach of 7 Steps to Success.

My health transformation includes losing >55 lbs. in a year and a half after years of instability in health. I lost weight and help others do the same with healthy habits, Herbalife Nutrition, 6 Pack Meal Bags, Meal Prep, Workouts, ClassPass, and more.

Within our 14 Day Challenge free sneak peek, we include tools like ClassPass freebies and more.

Disclaimer: avg person who uses Herbalife loses 0.5 to 1 lb. a week with healthy active lifestyle.