hey

riley is ecstatic about finding her old friends. waking up actually comes easy for once, and nick is extremely surprised when he doesn't have to bring her coffee before work.

he's even more shocked when she explains why.

if she wasn't working, nick would've rushed to her and asked her 'what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck' over and over until his words slurred together.

but she did have to work, so nick brought it up with the only other person who knew what had happened.

"what the fuck? what the fuck? what the fuck?" nick asks as soon as dream joins the call.

dream immediately bursts into laughter, a wheezy tea-kettle type of laugh that only he could pull off.

george laughs along, mostly confused as to why dream is laughing and nick seems pissed off.

"stealing my fucking friends." nick grumbles under his breath, signing into hypixel.

"am not!" dream yells in retaliation.

"ooh, dream has a girlfriend." george says with a giggle, knowing damn well that dream is about to get defensive.

"do not!" he yells, punching his desk just loud enough for nick and george to hear.

the two burst into laughter at his outburst, ignoring the fact that he's not laughing and has shut up completely.

on his end, he shakes his hand, rubbing his knuckle in pain. he really shouldn't have done that.

"dream, dream," george says, a giggle still in his voice, "we're just joking."

dream rolls his eyes, "i know, george, i'm not stupid."

nick scoffs, "dude, you're not actually mad at that?"

he's not entirely sure why he's mad.

well, he's not actually mad. he doesn't think so, at least. he's just annoyed, if he has to guess. he's not sure why he'd annoyed though. he shouldn't be. he doesn't have anything to be annoyed about. nick just indirectly led him back to his best friend from elementary school, a girl he hadn't talked to in almost a decade.

and she was still riley. still the same girl he had known. of course, she had grown up and changed a lot, but she was still riley. still that stupid little brunette who's hands weren't even big enough to hold a football.

the stupid little brunette that clay had hung out with at every school party and event, refusing to leave her side until their parents inevitably had to separate them.

the stupid little brunette that traded her oranges for clays chips every day at lunch, because oranges were too hard to peel and the chips tasted better.

"not mad," clay says, "just... i don't know. it's riley, man."

"and?" nick laughs, "you say that like it means something."

"it does!" he's getting defensive, but he's not sure why, "it's just weird, i guess. i don't know. can we play now?"

nick shakes his head, logging into hypixel so they can play trios.

"whatever, dream."

pottery 💜
hey
what if we made an smp
would u join?

ITS HER!
a what

pottery 💜
an smp
it's like an mc server
but with me
and my friends