ill come over, ri

the stream is just about as awkward as they both thought it would be.

clay, for reasons that riley only has to guess, seems a little bit on edge. a little nervous.

and riley, well, she seems pretty out of it too.

chat and the donations are dead set on bringing the twitter 'flirting' up and making them as uncomfortable as possible. clay is just glad that riley can't hear it, and he avoids answering a majority of the questions asked during stream.

"wanna come over?" riley asks, jumping off a small cliff and into water, "we could watch a movie?"

clay laughs, following her lead and taking a leap of faith into the pool of water.

"last movie we watched you cried. wasn't even a sad movie."

riley wishes he was there just so she could be flip him off, but he's not and she can't, so she settles for sighing softly, "kitty looked like apricot." she mutters.

clay hums into his mic for a second, "i'll come over, ri."

him being so close to the mic, and his voice being much deeper than normal, makes riley shiver.

she's glad nobody can see her face, because it's bright red. hell, even her ears are hot.

"o-ok," she chokes out, "we can watch a dogs purpose or something."

clay lets out a laugh, and riley turns to hit him, sending him backwards.

"you're gonna sob!"

riley rolls her eyes, hitting him again, "fuck you, you are too."

"then why are we watching it?"

riley shrugs, hitting him once more, "it's a good movie."

before she can hit him another time, he pulled out an axe and begins hitting her back.

it's over quickly, and riley is dead.

she quits the game immediately, ignoring clays tea kettle wheeze.

"you bitch," she says, "don't fucking come over anymore. i don't wanna see your pretty face anytime soon."

clay is still wheezing, trying desperately to say "riley" but being unable to.

his wheeze just gets louder when she leaves the call.

she laughs to herself as she leans back in her chair.

she glances around her room, making sure it's clean. it is, and she switches her lights to a soft purple color, walking over to her messy bed to make it.

she grabs her phone and jumps into her bed, peaches immediately jumps up and lays down on her chest.

dreamstan that entire stream was flirting

— dreamstan2 it was sooo cute i love them

— username4  idk why he likes her she's ugly
    —  username6  stop projecting lmao

username8  I MISSED IT FHEBW HWAT HAPPENED
— dreamstan here! [1 video]

dream and riley flirting for 20 minutes straight

"oh riley," dream mutters into his mic, "come 'ere."

"don't say that." riley mumbles.

"are you blushing? i can hear you blushing."

"shut up!"

dream laughs, "you're such an idiot." his voice is soft, obviously just joking around, and riley practically melts whenever he uses that voice. she's glad nobody can see her face, because it is bright red.