About The Character and Story

Her name is Devina Green Strong,
she goes by Devin
Nicknames~ Dev,Dee,Devy

Birthday is the same day as Leo's but she will be turning 16 in the birthday episode, while Leo turns I think 15.

Age~ 15
Eye Color~ Blue
Hair Color~ Dark Brown
Height~5'6

Played by Selena Gomez

She likes to wear girly clothes, but also has a tomboy like style

She likes to wear girly clothes, but also has a tomboy like style. Gets straight A's in school, even though she doesn't like school. She has bionics and superpowers. She has both Adam, Bree, and Chase's power combined, except she doesn't have Adams strength. She has more powers like geo-leaping, and has fire powers etc, no she can't fly.

Tasha took Devin in when she was 9, before that she was raised by Douglas  he found her as a baby and planned to give her bionics, but she already had them. So he raised her, gave her more bionics, and trained her. He was like a dad to her but she never called him she called him dougie, she does remember him, and her powers.

But no one else know about her powers yet, or that she know Douglas. She also met Marcus they were best friends, she hasn't seen either of them since. When Douglas found her their was a birth certificate with her name and birthdate but no parent names.

Tasha found Devin on the street, holding her birth certificate so she took her in.

Family~ Leo Dooley, Tasha , Donald Davenport, Bree Davenport, Adam Davenport

Best friends~ Leo Dooley, Bree Davenport

Friends~ Adam Davenport, Chase Davenport

Crush~ Chase Davenport

In this story I'm going off the events in the show, but somethings might be a little different. Mostly because their is an extra character, and I want to make sure she's included. Somethings may also be left out because I don't want to everything word for word, especially if their not a big part of the story. But some episodes may be really long if there is a lot of stuff happening.

I also would like to mention some episodes might be skipped if I don't think there to important.

I'm positive I won't be having curse words in here. There might be heated moments though like making out. Might be slight smutt like having chase squeeze her butt when they start to date, other than that there won't be smutt.

These are the symbols to know which chapter is which, if you want to skip around or something. This book will be just season 1 and 2, I'll do another book for seasons 3 and 4.

Season 1🦋
Season 2🌷

This list might be updated or copied and put before season 2 Incase you forget.

Enjoy the story ;)

06/08/21
Updated face claim