So-Crates (Updated)

Athens, Greece 410 B.C
While Billy the Kid was left to watch the phone booth and entertain himself with a football, our three great ones set off in search of their next historical figure. Tori was overjoyed to be in Athens, Greece for her love of its history, myths, and architecture. Bill couldn't help but admire the sparkle in his friend's eyes as she looked around the city in awe. Ted happened to notice and whispered into the short blonde's ear, "You're totally into her, dude"
Bill snaps back to reality, blushing as he whispered, "Shut up, Ted"
Ted chuckled to himself and followed the two through the city of Athens. Eventually, they reached a temple, hiding from the locals so they wouldn't expose themselves from the look of their clothes. One of the locals mentioned a famous philosopher from this ancient time, a great man known as Socrates.

"Hey, we know that name" said Bill, recollecting the history lesson on Ancient Greece. Ted pulls out a textbook from his backpack, handing it to Tori so she could look it up. "It's under So-Crates" said Ted
"So-Crates?" asked Tori, "I think you mean 'Socrates', Ted"
"Oh, yeah"
Once the female finds the exact page, she smiles and skims through the book until she finds one of Socrates' quotes. " 'The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing' " she read out loud. Bill glanced in confusion, which Tori found rather cute.
"That's us, dude!" said Ted
"Oh, yeah!" said Bill, rather clueless but adorable at the same time. At least that's what Tori thought, which made her smile.

"Let's bag him" said Bill, heading towards the temple with Ted and Tori following behind.
"This oughta be good" she said to herself, knowing full well she couldn't stop her two friends at this point. Within the temple, Socrates was teaching his students on how human lives are but specks of dust flowing through the fingers of time. The room fell silent as the trio entered, the short blonde male greeting the philosopher as if he was an old friend. The three teens stand before Socrates, looking at the students in the temple before facing the old man.
"I'm Bill" the blonde introduced himself, "This is Tori and Ted. We're from the future"
Tori facepalmed herself and shook her head in silence.

It was quite obvious Socrates didn't understand a word of English, so the trio had to improvise in some way to get the philosopher to trust them. "Now what?" asked Ted
"I don't know," said Bill, "philosophize with him, Tori"
"If you mean talk to him in Greek, I'm sad to report that I can't" said Tori, "Studying dead languages is not my forte"
The two turn their attention to the tall brunette, hoping he would come up with something. Ted cleared his throat before quoting a lyric, "All we are is dust in the wind, dude"
Socrates stood in silence, which made the trio unsure if he understood them or not. Bill picks up a handful of dust so the philosopher could follow. "Dust" he said
Tori blows through her fingers, "Wind" she said
Ted points at Socrates, "Dude" he said

Socrates was in awe, finally understanding the trio. "Yes!" He said in Greek, "Like sands of the hourglass, so are the days of our lives!"
The philosopher felt proud of himself, laughing with joy as Bill and Ted slowly guided him out of the temple. Tori turns her attention to the Greek students, "Sorry everybody" she apologized, "We'll bring Socrates back faster than you can say 'Hercules'
She silently shrieked to herself before leaving the temple to join her friends back at the phone booth. Tori also couldn't help herself by grabbing a souvenir from the temple, a small gold medallion, to add to her new collection along with the Ace from the wild west.