A Trip to the Future (Updated)

San Dimas, California 2688
The phone booth arrives in a rather strange place. It wasn't like anywhere the trio have been to before and it certainly didn't look like the past. This place looked like it came straight out of a sci-fi movie or even the future. "Where'd you take us, Tori?" asked Ted
"I don't know" said Tori, "I wasn't paying attention to the information when I found the number, so your guess is as good as mine"
For the safety of Billy and Socrates, Bill told the historical figures to stay in the booth while he and his friends checked the area. Upon opening the phone booth, the sound of an electric guitar was heard to a soft rock song. "Got any ideas, dude?" asked Ted, whispering to the short blonde male
"I don't know" said Bill, "Sure do play excellent music"
"Most outstanding"

As the trio looked around the area, they were greeted by three Wiseman floating above. The three teens approached them with caution, unsure if they should be trustworthy or not since their last destination in Medieval England. Surprisingly, the three Wiseman were surprised to see the trio approaching them. "It's you," said the one in the middle.
"Yeah," said Ted, "It's us. Who are we?"
Bill and Tori shrugged, feeling just as confused as the tall brunette. What comes next was rather interesting. The three Wiseman did a slow air guitar gesture, the trio followed thinking it was their way of communication. Suddenly, a group of people showed up one by one, doing a slow air guitar gesture as the three teens watched in awe and confusion.

Once the people stopped doing the air guitar, the Wiseman in the center gestures to the trio.
"Guys, I think they want us to say something" said Tori
"What should I say?" asked Bill
"Make something up" said Ted
The three Wiseman waited patiently for the teens to speak, watching them carefully as they thought of something to say. The short blonde male held one hand in the air, the other to his chest. "Be excellent to each other" he said
The tall brunette mimics Bill's arm placements and says, "Party on, dudes!"
Tori was the last to speak, spreading her arms out a bit and said, "Don't give up on your dreams, my excellent friends"

The crowd seemed to like the speech along with the three Wiseman, earning sighs of relief from the trio. Tori checked her watch and pats Bill on the shoulder, silently telling him and Ted they had to leave. "Well, got to get back to our report" said the short blonde male
"Yeah" said the tall brunette, "We'd take you with us, but it's a history report, not a future report"
"Later" said Tori, earning a small 'later' in return from the crowd, "Come on guys, let's go back and do our report"
The boys agree, making their way back to the phone booth with Billy the Kid and Socrates inside. Just before they could dial a new number, the phone booth goes off and sends them through the circuits of time.

The phone booth was going out of control at this point, leading to confusion and shock from everyone inside it. "Dude!" said Ted, "Where are we going?!"
"I don't know!" said Bill, "I think the booth's broken! Tori, did you press anything?!"
"I didn't even get a chance to dial a single digit!" said Tori, "We've gotta keep dialing San Dimas until we get back and get Napoleon! So hold onto your butts!"
The teenage girl starts dialing the number to San Dimas, hoping they would arrive in a safe destination or at least back to their San Dimas.