Jailbreak (Updated)

Things have gone from bad to worse for the trio upon arriving back at San Dimas Mall. While they were gone, the mall went into utter chaos where the historical figures were being chased by mall cops and disrupting the peace around the building. At this moment, the three teens head straight to the San Dimas police station. "I can't believe my dad arrested them all" said Ted in shock and disappointment, "What are we gonna do?"
Bill comes up with a plan, "Okay, Ted, you go in and talk to your dad. Tori and I are gonna scope the place place"
"Good idea, Bill" said Tori, "Missy, would you please keep an eye on Napoleon for us?"
"Sure, hun" said Missy, sending the girl a wink. Tori raised a brow before leaving the car with her friends, telling the French man to stay in the car in French.

A couple minutes went by after Bill and Tori scoped the area, waiting for Ted to return as the teenage girl paced around nervously. "What's taking him so long?" she asked, "We need to hurry up, we're running out of time"
Just then, the tall brunette walks out of the station with a devastated look on his face. "How'd it go?" asked Bill, walking up to his best friend with Tori beside him.
"Bad" said Ted, "Our historical figures are all locked up and my dad won't let them out"
"Typical" said Tori, rolling her eyes at the thought, "Can we get your dad's keys though?"
"We could steal them, but he lost them 2 day ago" Ted explained
"If only we could go back in time to when he had them and steal 'em then" said Bill

"Well, why can't we?" asked Ted, looking down at his friends for the answer
"Cause we don't got time" said Tori, "We just wasted 15 minutes already"
"We can do it after the report"
It hit the trio like lightning, a plan struck in motion. Bill smiled at the idea and explained to his friends how they'll use the phone booth after the report to go back in time to two days ago and steal the keys from there. "Where exactly are we gonna leave the keys though?" asked Tori
"I don't know," said Bill, "How about behind that sign? That way, when we get here now, they'll be waiting for us"
The trio make their way to the sign behind them as Tori kneels down and picks up a set of keys from behind the sign. "No way" said Tori, "It actually worked"

The boys were just in awe as the teenage girl, seeing their plan actually worked right before their eyes. "So, after the report, we can't forget to do this, otherwise it wouldn't happen" said Ted, "But it did happen! Hey, it was me who stole my dad's keys!"
"Exactly, Ted" said Bill, smiling up at his friend.
"Look at you guys planning this all out" said Tori, "I'm so proud of you both"
The teenage girl ruffled both her friends' heads before making their way to Missy's car. The short blonde male asked his step mom to bring the car around back. "Come on, guys" said Bill, "We've got some historical figures to rescue"
"That's so hot" said Tori, somehow in dreamland after hearing the short blonde's words
"What?"
"Hm?"

The tall brunette held his laughter as Bill shrugged it off and headed into the station. Tori was beet red at this point as Ted leans in to whisper, "You totally blew it, dude"
The teenage girl growled, "Shut up, you bonehead"
Once the trio managed to sneak inside the police station, they stopped to see Ted's dad sitting at his desk. This was quite a challenge for them at this point, "How are we gonna get past my dad?" Ted whispered
This time it was Tori's turn to come up with a plan. "You got a tape recorder at home?" she whispered, to which Ted responded with a nod, "Okay, remember to get the tape recorder, set a timer on it for uh... 2:13, got it?"
"Got it" said Ted, thinking for a moment before asking, "What am I gonna say on it?"

Just then, the sound of Ted's voice was heard from the other side of the station. Only it wasn't the current Ted's voice, but one from a tape recorder. This attracted Ted's father's attention, leaving his office to investigate the source of the sound. The trio did a silent air guitar before moving further into the station, making sure no one sees them as they slip through. The three teens hide behind a desk to find a message from themselves on a printer.
'Dear Bill, Tori, and Ted

Good Luck on the report

Sincerely,

Bill S Preston, Esquire

Victoria "Tori" Valentine

& Ted "Theodore" Logan

P.S. DUCK!'
The trio ducked as a man across the way stood up and left for his coffee break. Once the coast was clear, the three teens made their way to the cells in order to free their historical friends.

The historical figures were delighted when they saw the trio enter the cells to set them free, quietly opening each of the cells to escape through the window. Just when the trio was about to leave through the window, Ted's dad arrived in shock, seeing the three teens helping the historical figures break out of jail. "Ted!" he yelled, "What in the hell do you think you're doing?!"
Ted silently reminds himself to set a trash can to fall above his dad's head, which suddenly appeared, blocking his dad's field of vision. "Nice one, big guy," said Tori, handing the tall brunette the keys before jumping out the window with Bill's help.
"Sorry, dad, but we gotta go pass our history report" said Ted, "Oh, by the way, I found your keys!"