Blackout🏴 -k.h imagine

(THEY ARE 15 IN THIS! And yes ben is still alive)

Y/n (your name) POV.

   Earlier this morning I received a call from Allison, telling me to get over to the Hargreeves household QUICK, she stated she had something to tell me and it couldn't wait, I sighed in relief and closed my school book. Allison and I, have been friends ever since I moved across the street from the Hargreeves manor 6 years ago, honestly she was like a sister to me. To be honest, I've only met a couple of the others, most of the time their out on missions, but I was really close with five, diego, and ben, they were like the big brothers I could have ever wanted.
I ran around my house getting ready and changing into something more comfy to wear.

  Your outfit! (You may change it if you want)

I threw my black converse on, leaving my hair down and made my way to the manor

★time skip bought to you by "dAd SEnt Me To tHE MOOn"★

   Allison's POV.
I sat on the front patio waiting, all of a sudden I saw my y/h/c(your hair color) headed friend making her way up the steps. We quickly embraced eachother before making our way to my bedroom, simply locking the door behind us.
Making ourselves comfortable, they slowly tilted there head in confusion on why I called them over here.
(underline-you, non-allison)
"so what was the urgent message you had to tell me?"

"... You gotta promise not to be upset please"
      she took your hands into hers while looking into your eyes.

"okay?"

"last night at dinner, I overheard the boys talking about how klaus like this girl!"

"oh. Why would I be upset?"

      You slowly felt your heart breaking, your crush.. No no snatch that! The love of your life, fell for another girl. You tried your best to put on a fake smile. Allison looking at you, not falling for it, softly smiles and cleared her throat to end the awkward silence.

★Time skip! Cuz I'm to lazy to write rn★

  Y/n POV.

We were watching netflix, my mascara running down my face as I silently cried, All of the sudden the the lights and power turned off.  I screamed in pure terror, "this is what happens before someone dies in horror movies!" I thought quietly, while silently glancing around the parts of the room I could see making sure no one was there. All of a sudden, klaus and ben walk in..
     K: heyy we just wanted- *he looked at your face and then glanced between Allison and ben*
     B: hey! What's wrong?? You look like you've been crying! *he kneels down giving you a tight hug*

You hug him back gently as he rubs small circles into your back.
"I found out my crush liked some other girl.. " You cried into his shoulder as he held you close.
A: hey! Why don't we play a game??
   Five and diego ran in screaming "im in!" klaus snickered before simply stating that's what she said!

               ★time skip💋★
We were currently trying to hide while ben counted. I simply hid in the closet up in the attic when all of a suddenly I felt a pressure behind me, I slowly turned around to see klaus. "noo go hide somewhere else I was here first" I whisper-yelled trying not to sound annoyed.
K:there is no other spots *the closer was really small so you were pushed up against eachother*
     "fine" you rolled your eyes.
(bold:you, not:klaus)

"so who's this lucky guy, to have the great y/n crushing on him? Most be a really special guy. "

"so who's this lucky girl??" You mocked him playfully.

"why don't we ask eachother questions about them and we answer then guess?"

"sure"

"color of his hair?"

"chestnut brown in the sun,  but is much darker inside "

"how long have you liked them??"

" I don't like them... I think I love them" he looks away blushing.

    His words hurt, you feel hot tears go down your cheeks, he raises a eyebrow at you and asks "what's wrong?"

"I like you okay..  And here you are I front of me telling me about your crush dumb ass" I  manage to spit out in between sobs, my voice breaking with every word. I wanted to disappear right then in there.  all of a sudden, I was cut off by a pair of lips(God idk how else to write it😂). He pulled away and cupped my face.

       "I like you too"
___________________________
Words:774

I kinda gave up on the end because I'm tired and have been in school all day😂 part two??