{Goodbye} Ben hargreeves imagine🐙

Hey guys! It's been a while👉👈 heads up, this is going to be angsty cuz I'm in a really depressing mood rn, soo I hope you enjoy!

TW:BLOOD, DEATH, SLIGHT SWEAR WORDS!
_____________________________

Y/N POV.

    The sun has barely risen over the horizon, when those bloody sirens started going off. I could hear five groan as he sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before jumping out of bed getting ready for the upcoming mission.(A/N Your number zero, everyone is 14 at this given time and your fives twin, same powers but you are also able to manipulate particles of matter to do whatever you want) I groaned getting changed into my superhero outfit and ran down the stairs with five on my tail. Surprise surprise we were the last ones down there.

"Number zero and number five" Sir Reginald said softly nodding his head to show he's aware we were there. We both nod and quickly got in our spots. Everyone lined up in number order, so you were first.

"there's been a robbery at City Hall, they have taken serval hostages, and there are serval men guarding a ticking time bomb as we speak. Understood?" sir Reginald stated bluntly without showing any emotion at all.  The room was quickly filled with "yes sirs" before we quickly got to work.

{time skip to the end of the fight}

      The bomb ticked as it counted down from five till it eventually went off.  I quickly got all the hostages and klaus behind a pinkest-purple shield like field, praying my siblings would find shelter and survive the dreaded blast that roared through the earth destroying everything in its path. After a couple of minutes, which painfully felt like centuries the roar was no longer heard. I slowly designated the field, watching as my hands shook from the amount of energy I used.

A faint "H-help" was heard before everything settled into a uncomfortable quiet, I rushed around trying to find the source of this weak pled for help, I looked down to find ben covered in debris, bleeding out from a bullet wound in the middle of his chest. His hair slicked back with sweat, his quickened breath became still when we met eyes. Everyone rushed to our sides, carefully picking pile of debris off Ben, five picked up ben and I teleported us home with tears running down my now pale cheeks as I watched Ben's breathing become slowed and he tensed up.

Five give me a quick side hug, before putting ben down on the table, giving everyone a glare before simply walking out with the rest of them,  "give her a moment" is all I heard before the awkward silence filled the room, all to be heard was Ben's breathes.

I pulled up a chair as I held Ben's hand watching the life drain from his beautiful hazelnut colored eyes "please don't l-leave,  i-i-ilove you, please don't let go" I choked in between sobs.  He squeezed my hand gently three times and attempted to clear his throat...

"I love you so much y/n"

His body went limp, I layed my head on his chest, till mr. Hargreeves pulled me away, his stare was blank and emotionless. From that day on, I waited till I could join my soulmate in heaven.
Even though being able to talk to him through klaus was cool and all, it never was the same. I still had the same brokenness feeling in my heart.

__________
Pftt welcome to my life y/n lol I'm emotionless😂

Word:603 {shorty and kinda sucks but I really needed to update. }