concussion(benxreader)

A/n "he fainted when I told him I was pregnant"

You were going about your daily business when Klaus ran into yours and Ben’s room with a handful of bandages and gauzes.

“(Y/N)! You’re going to want to come to the living room!” He said in a hurry and left you there without an explanation.

Confused and worried, you dashed around the house until you found yourself there, seeing the Hargreeves group surrounding Ben who had a nasty gash on his forehead. Klaus and Five were next to him, tending his wounds.

“What in the?” You ran to his side immediately and grabbed onto his hand. “Baby, what happened?”

“Funny story, actually…”

“He thought it would be a good idea to run while he threw his bowling ball. He hit his head on the lane,” Luther shook his head and sat down next to Allison on the other couch.

“Ben,” You said with a sigh and kissed his hand. “How are you feeling?”

“Peachy,” he mumbled.

“Mom is coming to clean him up, I have no idea what those two idiots are doing,” Diego gestured to Five and Klaus. “He has a concussion. He’s been talking nonsense since we got here.”

“Have not, right, Klaus?” Ben looked to his brother for support.

“You did ask me if I had a twin,” He raised his eyebrows.

“You do! I see him right now,” Ben giggled and everyone just sighed.

-

After their mom, Grace, patched him up, you stayed in Ben’s and yours room to keep an eye on him. He was still woozy as ever and was not making any sense.

You were a little bit disappointed, though, because today was the day you were going to tell him the biggest news ever.

You’re pregnant.

Finding out only a week ago, thanks to Grace, you were planning how you would tell him and when.

The plan went down the drain, of course.

However, you decided to see his reaction anyways and thought he wouldn’t even remember it because of the drugs he was on to help the pain.

“Hey, baby?” You said with a small smile and lightly played with his hair since his head was in your lap.

“Yeah!” He said loudly then winced.

“We’re having a baby.”

Ben went dead silent and looked up at you with a pale face, “Baby?”

“Baby.”

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he was out cold.

Panicked, you called Grace for help because you didn’t know if he fainted because of the concussion or the news that he was a father.

-

Two days later, after Ben received the amazing news and being enthusiastic about it once he came to, you both decided to tell the rest of his family.