Chapter 1: Meeting Him.

"Hello? Hello, hello?" Said Phone Guy. He's not important though. No one listens to him anyways. What is important is a young man named MatPat. MatPat's a youtuber who writes theories on random crap for a living. He's currently working on a theory for Fazbear's Frights. He's not just there to do that though. He's also trying to make money for a suit he decided to wear for a charity livestream. It's probably good to know that MatPat isn't really good at his job, and if something were to be creeping towards his door, he'd be dead in seconds. But that wouldn't happen, right?
        MatPat was looking at the new teasers for the new Freddy's location when he heard something outside his office. Trying his hardest, he was able to see that whatever was making that noise, was a rabbit animatronic. It seemed to be a Springbonnie suit, except more...messed up.
     It had a drab olive color, with deeper tones of such color on it's stomach and the insides of it's ears. On it's left ear, a good portion was gone, with red and blue wiring sticking out. It was looking at Mattpat, revealing it's grey lifeless eyes. It seemed as if, it was human. It moved like a human.
    'Wait..there's no way..' Matpat thought. All of a sudden, the Springbonnie suit was in the office.      
     "Wait! We can talk about this-" MatPat was cut off by the suit grabbing his neck and lifting him in the air. It looked into MatPat's eyes.
    'He reminds me of..him.' The Springbonnie let go of MatPat, dropping him to the floor.
    MatPat tried to hold back the tears that were welling in his eyes. The Springbonnie took notice and sighed.
      "Look kid. I have no clue what you're doing here, but it's probably not the best idea." Springbonnie said.
      MatPat noticed the rabbits...british accent?
    "Okay, one: I'm not a kid. Two: how are you speaking to me? Don't you have like a program to only say specific words?" Mattpat asked. The Springbonnie hesitated before answering.
    "Let's just say, I'm a human." Springbonnie replied. MatPat was shocked, but also made a mental note.    
    "What's your name then, if your human?" MatPat asked.
    "Well, I go by many names. Springtrap, Dave Miller, William Afton. I much rather go by Springtrap in that case." Springtrap answered. Mattpat needed this job if he was going to ever step foot in his house again.
     "I guess I'll tell you mine then. My names MatPat." MatPat said, holding his hand out for Springtrap to shake. Springtrap lazily shook his hand then let go.
    "Why are you here anyways? Did the owner tell you about the shit we do?" Springtrap said, his British accent stronger in that sentence. MatPat thought the accent was hot- wait! What was he thinking? This is a dead man we're talking to. MatPat shook his head to clear his thoughts.
     "I need money so I can live in the hellhole I call home." He replied quickly, trying to hide the tint of red that stood on his cheeks.
     "Can't you just work the dayshift? Hell, even at Candy's?" Springtrap told him.
    "Well, why do you think I'm here and not the dayshift or Candy's?" MatPat remarked. Springtrap's face went into a grin. It wasn't pleasant.
    "Wow. Your resume was that bad? Jesus kid, what did you do? Commit tax fraud or something?" Springtrap said slyly. MatPat felt his face heat up even more. Springtrap noticed.
   "What's wrong, love~" Springtrap grinned.
   "Oh shut up, will you?" MatPat spat trying to cover his face. Springtrap's grin only grew.
     "You know what MatPat? I might just have to keep you here." Springtrap said.
    "Wait-what?"
    "I'm going to keep you."

Word count: 693
A/N:
Hey guys! Okay so, I'm a complete idiot and didn't realize I had to click publish if I wanted people to see the story. So I thought I was doing something but really I was just writing drafts. This story is gonna get weird real quick, but if you've read Wattpad stories, you'll be fine. Anyways, catch ya on the flipside!
- Jack