Chapter 8: The Phantoms

"So Matty~" Springtrap chuckled. "You in the mood~?"

"For what?" MatPat asked.

"Kinks and murder~!" Springtrap laughed insanely.

"What-" Springtrap tilted his chin upwards. "Pucker-"

"MATEYS! IT BE THE BUNNY BITCH!"

"OH FUCK OH SHIT!" Springtrap screamed. MatPat had never seen him like this.

"B A L L O O N S!"

Suddenly ghostly figures resembling Freddy, Foxy, Chica, Mangle, and Balloon Boy flew inside the room.

"AY WILLIAM HOW'S THE SPRINGLOCKS!" Chica said in a mocking tone.

"It was still better when I said it.." Springtrap sighed. MatPat stood there, confused.

"Argh! Let's throw him in the ocean!" Foxy shouted.

"YOU'RE GIVING ME UNWANTED FLASHBACKS!" Springtrap screamed.

"B A L L O O N S!" The stupid Balloon Bitch repeated.

"Uhh, Springtrap who are these monsters?" MatPat asked, tilting his head.

"Who you calling monsters?!"

"Yeah, he's the one who killed us, he's the monster!"

Meanwhile, Springtrap was holding a cross up to the sky and crying.
"Please! I'll do anything, I'll buy you the new pong battle pass!"

"Wait so these are the children you killed-"

"Matty! What have you been snorting? I don't see any phantoms here, hehehehe...." Springtrap laughed nervously. Foxy moved closer to Springtrap.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE DEAD, I-I'LL KILL YOU TWICE!" Springtrap screamed. It was amazing, the man who had killed multiple people, was a serial killer in the past, and manage to survive a springlock failure was afraid some 3 IQ level ghost.

"How about we bring The Puppet?" Freddy suggested.

"NO DON'T YOU DARE BRING THAT PIECE OF SHIT OVER HERE OR SO HELP ME-" Springtrap looked over at MatPat, then back at the phantoms.

"Ya know, bring that trash attached to strings over here, I bet she'd cower right when she lays eyes on me, after all she's Henry's daughter." Springtrap chuckled.

"Now you get to see you're captor in shinning armor in actions, my dear princess~" Springtrap said, walking towards MatPat.

"Yeah yeah sure, Mr. I'm afraid of a fat kid holding a sign" MatPat laughed.

"Well played Matty...well played" Springtrap grinned.

"British Furry!" Someone yelled. Springtrap's looked in the direction of the voice.

"Huh?" Springtrap turned around. "Oh shit.." He mumbled. He knew who this was, and he knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Charlie!" He laughed awkwardly.

"Thought you were on vacation, you know getting vored by emo Rockstar Freddy!"

"Yeah, the phantoms told me you called me a piece of trash attached to strings." Charlie spat.

"I uhh, oh you know them! They were just joking around.." Springtrap shivered. Charlie grabbed a bucket of water. "Hey! Don't do that, that's just plain rude, when all those kids locked you out who was there, who had your back?"

"You got to see my pretty car!" He shouted. "As I banged your head against the car door.." Springtrap said quietly.

Nevertheless Springtrap got water poured on him.

"Ow! Goddammit! You kids never had as much of a painful death as I had!" Springtrap spat, feeling the springlocks trigger again.

"You scooped my eye out with a spoon, beat me, and then drowned me in a bucket of water you had in the safe room." Foxy commented. Chica, Freddy, and Mangle nodded.

"Shut the hell up! This isn't about you dumbass pirate!" Springtrap shouted.

"Go back to your fangirls or something.." Foxy murmured.

The Puppet looked at MatPat. "Guess we should set you free."

Springtrap tackled her. "Oh no you don't bitch" He shouted.

"I've been stealing the night guards money and I'm this close to affording a maid outfit!" The idiotic bunny clawed at The Puppet.

Springtrap got beat to death by the phantoms, but he didn't die because he always comes back.

"It's a blessing and a curse.."

"Wow you sure are strong Springtrap.." MatPat laughed.

"Well there's one good thing that came out of all of this."

"What is it?" MatPat asked.

"Now you know you can top me Matty~"

Word Count: 708

A/N

Hey everyone, it's been a little bit, am I right? Sorry for not updating, but Mikan, my really great friend, made this! Can we get a 👏👏👏 for Mikan? Anyways, nothing new has happened except that me and Mikan have another fanfic (which is already written) coming up so hopefully you stay for that! So uh yea, this chapter was on crack-

- Kokichi