Chapter 5: No Escape.

Springtrap had been laying on the floor, doing nothing, thinking about shit, you know. It had been 2 hours since MatPat went unconscious, which was starting to worry Springtrap.
   'Is he okay? Did I hit him too hard?' Springtrap asked himself. He shouldn't be worried about the useless human. Why should he?
   "Heya boss, I overheard the business owners saying something big is happening tonight." Phantom Foxy said, his head peering out from behind the door. Springtrap sighed, knowing that it might be some kids birthday.
   "What did they say?" He asked, getting up. Phantom Foxy looked around the room, trying to find something. Or someone.
   "They're setting a investigation for Matt. The night guard you took." Phantom Foxy whispered, breaking eye contact with Springtrap.
"They won't find him, since he's with us." Springtrap replied, shaking his head. Phantom Foxy nodded.
"I'd keep an eye on Matt though. Who knows if the people might find him." Phantom Foxy sighed, then left.
'Keep an eye on him? I always have my eyes on him.' Springtrap snickered.
"What are you laughing about?"
Springtrap turned around to see MatPat, staring at him. He still looked tired, dried blood on his forehead.
"Also, who was that?" MatPat asked.
"Ah, that was Phantom Foxy. One of my..friends." Springtrap purred. MatPat nodded. "When did you wake up?" Springtrap asked.
"Maybe like, 4 minutes ago." MatPat replied, swinging his legs.
"So you must of heard that people are looking for you, huh?" Springtrap laughed.
"Yea, I did."
"I didn't know you were so important to the world Matty~" Springtrap whispered. MatPat laughed nervously, starting to sweat.
"I guess I am." MatPat said, trying to move his wrists. MatPat closed his eyes and leaned his head back. Springtrap got in front of him, towering over the tied man. He pushed the chair back, making MatPat fall.
  He struggled to get back up, and as you should've guessed, failed. Springtrap started laughing like a manic.
   "Matty~! You aren't escaping, at least alive~!" He laughed.
   Springtrap lifted MatPat's face to look at him. "You look just like the bastards I killed." He chuckled. MatPat looked confused.
   "What do you mean, killed?" Springtrap glared at him. "What do you think, smartass?"
    "I led em in the back room, one by one, then I killed 'em! Chopped 'em into pieces! Drank their tears!" The insane bunny giggled. Matpat froze.
  "Sick Bastard!" He shouted, Springtrap looked at him.
  "You must be pretty dumb to insult a murderous bunny."
   "People will come look for me! I when they find me, you'll be put to death row!" Springtrap fell to the floor laughing.
   "You hear that phantom? Mr. Skin and Bones, is gonna put me, in jail?"
    "And who the hell is gonna believe you?" Springtrap added. "T-the b-b-bunny k-k-kidnapped m-m-me a-and m-murder c-c-children!" he said mockingly. "The only person getting thrown into somewhere is you! In a mental institution!"
   Matpat began to cry a little.
   "Nope! No one is ever gonna believe ya!" Springtrap laughed again. "But hey, maybe they'll close this place down and I'll go on a kill spree, and I might start with your little brat too~!" Springtrap glared at MatPat, grinning.
   "Don't you dare say that you bunny bi-" Springtrap grabbed him his neck.
  "Fuck off Matty boy, you ain't going nowhere." Springtrap spat.
   Springtrap walked away to leave Matpat with his thoughts he could slighty hear him say, "Ay Susie! How's the dog?"

Word count: 643

A/N
Hello again, it's been awhile. Yea, I left again. Sorry about that. So, I give you this! I didn't even write half of this chapter, so special thanks to one of my good friends. Uh, I'll try not to leave like that again. Thanks for sticking around though!
- Kokichi