Chapter 3: Mistaken

"Springbonnie powering on.." The suit said.
   Springtrap opened his eyes and looked at the trashy place he calls home. He moved his arm, but it was immediately pulled back down. He looked down and saw...
MatPat?
  Why was he holding onto Springtrap's arm? Under his eyes were red, it seemed that he'd been crying all night. Springtrap grinned at this.
   'He's so cute when he's sleeping, especially holding me.' Springtrap thought. MatPat started to move.
     His eyes suddenly flew open. "Wha-" He was cut off by a tiny gasp. He released Springtrap's arm quickly, then turned his head in embarrassment.
    "Uh-sorry.." MatPat said quietly. Springtrap only chuckled, making MatPat's face red.
    "How about you come closer~?" Springtrap grinned.
    "W-What! No!"
    "Why~?" Springtrap questioned.
    "I have a wife and child, I couldn't do that to them-"
    "Matty darling~, they won't ever find out, your stuck here with me!" Springtrap laughed. MatPat was shocked. Was having a wife and kid not a reason? Maybe it was because he didn't want to date a dead person in a bunny suit. But he wouldn't be lying that he didn't enjoy Springtrap's company.
    "Oh c'mon Matty~, be a good boy and come here~" Springtrap whispered, just loud enough so MatPat could hear. MatPat tried to hide his face in his hands, but Springtrap grabbed his wrists and held them up.
    "N-No.." MatPat said, his voice shaking. Springtrap started crawling towards him, his grey eyes cold.
    "Wh-What are you d-doing..?" MatPat stuttered.
    "Matty~, calm down darling~." Springtrap said lustfully. MatPat started sweating as the gap between them was closing.
    "I-I have a wife and ki-"
    "Shhh..~"
    "It'll be over soon..~" Springtrap whispered. He pulled MatPat close to his face. MatPat struggled to get out, but unfortunately, Springtrap was to strong.
   “Please...” MatPat cried. Tears were rolling down his face. He didn’t want this, or did he? Springtrap moved his head to the side of MatPat’s face. 
   “I know you want this~” Springtrap whispered into MatPat’s ear. MatPat melted into his words. Springtrap’s voice was so calming and soft. MatPat felt his heart beating fast. Springtrap held MatPat against his chest, their bodies touching. 
  “I-I..” 
  “Shh...don’t worry Matty..” Springtrap hushed him. MatPat melted into Springtrap’s arms. He put his head into the crook of Springtrap’s neck.
   'What am I doing? This is wrong. He's a serial killer!' MatPat thought. MatPat felt Springtrap’s arms around his body. 
   “I’m not letting you leave.” Springtrap hissed. He suddenly threw MatPat at the wall. MatPat felt something cold starting to fall down from his head. It was...blood? MatPat’s vision started to go blurry. 
   “Oh god.” MatPat whispered to himself. Then his eyes shut.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

   “God...this kid is weak.” Springtrap said. He walked over to MatPat and picked him up.
   'I have to check up on the phantoms, but he might wake up.' Springtrap thought. 'I have to tie him up.' Springtrap thought again. He started to walk around the place, looking for anything he could use to tie MatPat up. 
    He eventually found some rope and zip ties.
    'This'll work.' Springtrap thought. He chuckled. Springtrap went back to his ‘room’ and set MatPat in a chair.
    Springtrap grabbed MatPat’s wrists and zip tied them. He started to pull the rope around MatPat and the chair. He grabbed MatPat’s ankles and zip tied them together too. MatPat’s eyes started moving, showing that he was waking up. 
  "Don't worry Matty, your safe here with me."

Word count: 641

A/N:
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated this in a little bit, I had a lot of homework ;-; but that's out of the way now! I have recently gotten into Danganronpa, and I was wondering if you would like to see some fanfiction for that? Anyways, that's all for now, catch ya on the flipside!
-Jack ☆