Chapter 2: Held Hostage.

"Hey! Let go of me!" MatPat screamed. Springtrap put a hand over his mouth.
"Shhh...don't want the phantoms hearing you now do we, love~" Springtrap whispered. Tears started falling down MatPat's face. He tried screaming again, but it was muffled by Springtrap's hand.
They finally arrived to Springtrap's hideout. "We'll be staying here from now on, okay?" Springtrap told him. He took his hand away from MatPat's mouth.
"Why are you doing this?" MatPat asked through tears.
"When someone decides to be an idiot and work here, they never leave." Springtrap answered. MatPat's eyes widened. His friend Mark easily made it out of here. Hell, he only worked here for 5 nights.
"Now listen, if you try to leave, I will not hesitate to kill you. Consider yourself lucky, Matty~." Springtrap said, his grin never leaving his face. MatPat didn't want to upset Springtrap, so he just nodded. Springtrap picked him up again and dropped him underneath a desk.
"Your sleeping here. I'm staying here with you, by the way. I'm not stupid." Springtrap said.
"O-Okay.." MatPat replied. "Springbonnie powering off." He heard the suit say. Now it was quiet. MatPat felt more tears falling from his eyes. He put his face in his hands, continuing to cry.
'Just great! I'll never see human kind again! I'm stuck with an insane, mentally ill, kinda hot dead man. Wait-what? That thing isn't hot. I have a wife and kids. That thing isn't even human.' MatPat thought. His face went red as he thought about Springtrap. He didn't even realize that he was staring right at him.
'To hell with this, I'm going to sleep.' MatPat thought. He slowly closed his eyes as he thought about where he was, his friends that he'll never see again, and Springtrap before he drifted off to sleep.

Word count: 347

A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the first one and sorta boring, but it gets better, I promise! See ya on the flipside!
-Jack