Chapter 7: Another Killing (TW: Falling Off Building)

Matpat gagged at the scene, blood and organs were everywhere. He could here someone say from outside,
  "Got cha kiddo!"
   He sighed.
   Springtrap walked in, holding yet another victim in his hands but it seemed to be a small child instead of two angsty teenagers.
   "Oi! Maid Matty, hurry up will you? I have a maid fetish and I'm loosing self control." Springtrap said, looking at MatPat.
  "P-please I lost my Mommy and Daddy...I just wanna go home" The child cried, it broke Matpat's heart.
  "You ain't never going home now kiddo!" Springtrap laughed.
  The child whimpered, and Springtrap stopped being so aggressive had this child some how gotten to the rotting serial killer? Or simply was this just part of his plan?
"You afraid of heights kid?" Springtrap asked.
  "Y-yes." The kid responded.
  "Well you're in luck because Springtrap here in gonna find you your parents, but we have to go up somewhere high." So Springtrap, after many hilarious failures to get on top of the building , finally got up there with the kid.
  "Hmmm..." The child was near the ledge with Springtrap right behind them, they looked around for what seemed like ages until Sppringtrap's remaining ear perked up.
  "I think I see your parents kid!" Springtrap said.
  "R-r-really?" The kid said, tilting their head.
  "Yeah right down there!" Springtrap said, pointing somewhere.
  Springtrap pushed the kid off the building, hearing their screams was like music to his ears, and when he heard the "splat" at the end, it just made his day.
  "Oops, butterfingers." Springtrap laughed.

Word Count: 267

A/N
Updated again bitches! Once again, my great friend wrote this. Oh yea, I'll be referring my friend to Mikan since I'm not giving away their real name. So yea! Thanks for sticking around, and thanks for 318 reads!
- Kokichi and Mikan