Year 1: 1

Year 1
The Philosopher's Stone

Y/N was from very wealthy family- the Skywynne family held a very high social status in the wizarding world, both Y/F/N Skywynne and Y/M/N Skywynne worked for the ministry and their daughter, Y/N, was a young prodigy- they also came from a very long line of pure blood wizards and witches.

Y/N had finally come of age and received her acceptance letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and although it was something she had definitely expected, she was still ecstatic to receive the news.

A couple of weeks after her trip to Diagon Ally where she had bought her school supplies and her new pet, a black cat named Midnight, she was finally ready to make her way to platform 9 and 3/4 to begin her journey in being trained as a witch.

She wore a long sleeved black turtle neck bodysuit with a green plaid, pleated skirt, black tights and ankle boots with a tiny heel on them. Two silver hair clips sat on both sides of her head- the social class difference between herself and some of the other children was clear as ever.

As the children began to board the train, Y/N turned to her parents who took turns in hugging her and kissing her cheek, her mother smiled down at her with tears in her eyes,

"We're so proud of you, Y/N! Remember to write to us!"

"I will, mother."

After they had said their goodbyes, Y/N took Midnight onto the train and looked around for some children to socialise with. She walked through the carriages and observed the other children, but none of them appealed to her until she noticed a little brown-haired boy with circle glasses sat alone.

She paused at the entrance to his carriage and eyes him for a moment before gasping and exclaiming,

"Why, you're Harry Potter!"

He turned to her and nodded,

"Oh, yes... what's your name?"

She walked over to him and held out her hand for him to shake it,

"I'm Y/N Skywynne, it's a pleasure to meet you, Harry."

He shook her hand and nodded, she sighed and turned away,

"Well, I'm going to head to another carriage, but I hope we can be friends in school!"

Harry smiled and agreed as she walked off down the train carriages.

Before continuing her search for new friends, she decided it'd be best for her to change into her robes; when she had done so, the next carriage she walked into held a few boys who were obviously already friends. She was going to walk past and continue into the next carriage but paused when she noticed a little boy with platinum blonde hair.

She walked over and his conversation with the others came to pause as she stood in front of him; she cleared her throat before asking,

"Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to be a Malfoy, would you?"

He smirked,

"That's right, I am a Malfoy- Draco Malfoy. This is Crabbe and Goyle, and you are?"

She again, extended her hand for him to shake and replied,

"I'm Y/N Skywynne, our parents are well acquainted, it's a pleasure to meet you, Draco."

His eyes lit up as he heard her surname and he shook her hand and asked,

"A Skywynne, eh? Why don't you sit with us?

She grinned and took a seat opposite him, placing Midnight on her lap and stroking her until the train arrived at Hogwarts, her new adventure as a student at Hogwarts was about to begin.