F I V E

As soon as (L/n) sat beside him, Aone wrapped his warm fingers around her shivering ones. She could see the very small, but very contempt smile on his face.

"Aone, where are we going to study later today?" She asked him. Honestly, he had forgotten of the plans they had made yestraday, but he was glad she didn't. He thought for a moment, last time he offered to walk (L/n) she had quickly said no,so he assumed her house was out of the question.

He had no desire to go to the library or a cafe, simply because he wanted to be somewhere cozy. "My house." He answered nonchalantly, staring down at her with his normal hard eyes. At this point she was used to the seemingly permanent tension between his eyebrows, but she wondered if she would ever see any different.

"Okay." She answered with a smile. They, well, she began talking about everything and nothing, Aone would sit and listen to her short rants and rub the back of her hand with his thumb. At this point, they're was more than a flirtatious glow around the two. It seemed like so much more.

But of course, Aone still didn't understand the feelings he was faced with towards the short soccer player, and she was simply to romantically challenged to admit her feelings.

When their stop arrived they got off, and again untwined their fingers. "Aone what's your home like?" (L/n) asked out of random as they walked side by side on the pavement. "Normal." He answered, she frowned at this. "More detail!" She demanded, making him frown this time.

"It's big I gues-"

"No! I mean... what your family like." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh." He thought for a moment.

"Normal." He answered again. "Urghh." She groaned. "More detail!" She repeated, louder this time.

"My mom is a mess, and my dad's always at work." He answered looking up at the grey clouds above them. "Eh? Do you have a good relationship with them?" She asked, not caring if she was prying.

He thought for a moment. "I consider my relationship with my mom a good one, and my dad and I don't talk much." He answered. He didn't mind her prying, he liked that she wanted to know more about him.

"How is your relationship with your parents?" He returned the questioned and noticed how she stiffened.

"Good. Normal." She answered, her smile returned as she spoke the last word, mimicking him. He humorously huffed out air through his nose, almost like a snort.

"Eh?" (L/n) paused and pointed an accusing finger at him. "Did you just laugh?!" She looked at him puzzled, he returned her gaze. He nodded.

"B-but you've never done that before!" She gasped.

Had he really not laughed around her? He thought she was funny and said many humorous things, but had he really never laughed?

He shrugged and continued walking, leaving (L/n) in a daze and following behind him. When he notticed she was not leading, like she normally did, he stopped his walking making the gurl bump into his back. "Ah, sorry." She spoke out.

He turned to her with a small smile, and reached his hand up to ruffle her hair. "You'll make me laugh one day." He voiced before letting his hand fall and continuing to walk.

(L/n)'s brain seemed to experience a short circuit, her mind racing trying to figure out what the hell just happened. He pet her hair? He pet her hair?!

Once her brain seemed to stop releasing smoke, she jogged to catch up with the giant who was secretly trying to hide his raging blush. (L/n) was doing the same. A goofy smile was on her face, Aone admired it for a moment before looking forwards again.