Chapter 6. Sunshine & Rainbows part 1

The following morning Kara woke up and felt a headache for the first time in a very long time. Because the perks of being a kryptonian is usually not having to deal with stuff that humans does. Oh god last night actually happened. She thought as she glanced over at Oliver who was sleeping next to her with Barry cuddled up on his arm on the other side. Carefully to avoid waking them up, she rolled out of bed and headed downstairs to put some coffee on to clear her headache. Then she got in the shower.
  Barry woke up by the sound of a shower. He felt Oliver's skin against his and glanced over at the man sleeping next to him. He was smiling in his sleep and looked so peaceful. Barry suddenly felt a sting of guilt towards Iris. But this isn't cheating because we're not married in this reality. I'm actually married to Oliver Queen. He thought and glanced at the sparkling green ring on his hand before he looked at Oliver again. He still had that cute smile on his sleeping face. Barry gently caressed his scruffy cheek. I wonder if he's ever had such a peaceful sleep since the day he got back from that island. He thought and slowly slipped his fingers over an old scar on his chest. I can't even imagine what you must've been through. He carefully placed his head on his chest and cuddled up on his arm again.
  "Good morning Barry, my husband." Oliver whispered softly when he woke up and the insanity of the situation crossed his mind again. This is the second morning I wake up in bed with Barry as my husband. But it feels even more official now considering we got fake married and even consummated the wedding. His thoughts made him chuckle softly and Barry giggled softly too and looked up into his eyes.
  "Good morning Ollie, my husband." the speedster said and brushed his lips against Oliver's. The archer deepened the kiss and placed both hands on Barry's face. Their lips parted and Barry couldn't help but chuckle again.
  "What?" Oliver asked and trailed his fingers down Barry's face and neck.
  The younger hero sighed. "It's just I never thought I'd be so happy being married to anyone but Iris." he said and his heart skipped in his chest as he admitted that. Oliver's heart skipped a beat and he gently brushed his lips against Barry's again.
  "So you're happy?" he asked softly and Barry pressed his lips against his again. Then he let them wander down Oliver's jaw to his neck.
  "Very happy." The speedster whispered against his skin and Oliver felt a chill. "Are you happy?" he turned the question to his husband in return.
  The question caused Oliver's heart to skip another beat. I'm so happy that I'm terrified. He sighed and intertwined his fingers with Barry's and looked at their wedding rings. "I am happy and that honestly scares the hell out of me. Because every time I allow myself to be happy something always comes crashing down on me. It's like the universe doesn't want me to be happy." he said without looking at his husband.
  Barry gently brushed his lips against his handsome husbands again. "I want you to be happy." he said softly and started trailing kisses down his neck again. The archer sighed with pleasure when Barry slipped his hands down his muscular chest and teasingly brushed his fingers across the waistline of Oliver's boxer shorts.
  Barry had no idea where his courage came from but he just knew he wanted Oliver. He wanted to taste every inch of his skin and feel every inch of him against his own body. He hungrily pressed his lips against Oliver's muscular thigh while he pulled down his underwear.
  "Shit. Wait, Barry... I-." But Oliver's protests were interrupted instantly when Barry closed his mouth around his husband's hard length and made him gasp out loud. The archer grabbed a hold of the sheets while Barry was working him, really living up to that name of being fast at everything, considering how fast he made him cum.

After their intense hook up they were both heavily breathing and panting next to each other. Barry chuckled and rolled up on his arm. "See, still happy." he said with a grin and gently caressed Oliver's scruffy chin. But the older hero ignored him and leaned in and kissed him again.
  When their lips parted Oliver rolled out of bed. "I'm gonna take a shower." he said and a bigger grin crossed Barry's face.
  "Do you want me to join you?" he asked seductively. Oliver laughed quietly while he walked towards the bathroom.
"You should've had enough of me by now." he said teasingly and Barry quickly got out of bed and ran them both into the bathroom.
  After their steamy shower together, they got dressed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. They noticed there were waffles, cream and various fruits on the table. They sat down to start eating breakfast when Kara suddenly came back into the house.
  "The block has been lifted outside and my cousin and your teams back on your earth managed to beat the robot and get a clue on who's responsible for rewriting reality." Kara said as she walked towards the kitchen table and sat down as well.
  Barry smiled. "That's great news! Isn't it? Why do you look so bummed?" he asked as he noticed that Kara didn't seem so thrilled. Then he put some cream on a waffle and took a bite.
  "We could've left hours ago, but because you guys were busy fooling around. We'll probably not be in Gotham until nightfall again." Kara explained with a sigh. Barry looked from her to Oliver.
  "Wait? Did you say Gotham? The city of Batman." he wondered and Oliver was simply shaking his head before he took a bite of an apple.
  "He's not real. He's concocted by the police to scare criminals." Oliver said and Barry and Kara both started laughing.
"Wait? You don't believe Batman's real?" Barry asked. Kara was still chuckling.
  "He isn't! I'm the original vigilante, Barry." Oliver claimed and while Barry and Kara were still busy laughing, he took a bite of Barry's waffle.
  "Hey! That's mine." Barry said with an amused offended tone in his voice and Oliver smiled victoriously while he swallowed and took a sip of Barry's coffee as well.
  "You're mine so that makes your food, my food." he said and placed his arms around Barry's neck before he stole another kiss. They deepened the kiss and sighed frustratedly when Kara cleared her throat so they'd stop kissing.
  "If you guys are done fooling around... can you just finish the breakfast so we can go." she said and they hurried through the rest of the breakfast.