First Time Meeting

Conan POV

Today is the day I start working at the Detroit Police Department and I'm getting a partner on the first day so this is going to be fun. I really hope it doesn't end up being a someone who is a jackass bc I already have enough problems without someone like that, but if they end up being like that guess I'll have to deal with them. My older brother, Connor already told me about a guy named Gavin Reed, who is a pain in his ass but I don't know why he says that bc he was the same way for our parents and for a lot of people but whatever.

Gavin's POV

I wake up to my alarm going off "Shut the fuck up, you lousy piece of crap!" I say while hitting the off button to shut it up. Its really fucking annoying and I have to be to work early today bc I'm getting an partner today and I don't really want one but Fowler said I'll work better if I had one but whatever. I get up to go to the bathroom to take a shower, after taking the shower I go and brush my teeth while doing that I go and start my coffee machine. After I'm done brushing my teeth I go and pull clothes out of my closet and that is black ripped jeans, dark blue shirt, and I grab my black timberlands. After I get dressed I go and get my finished coffee, add some stuff it and then grab everything I need, I go and put some cat food in a bowl for my cat then leave my apartment but first lock the door. I start heading out.

*30 Minutes later while on the road*

While I'm driving to work, a motorcycle comes flying past me almost making me crash and I hurry up and hit the breaks, I try and calm down, after awhile I start going again, thinking about the mysterious rider. I can't believe on one of the days I want to be on time I almost get into a crash.

*Time skip bc Gavin*

I finally get there and guess what I fucking see... You guessed it! THE FUCKING MOTORCYCLE THAT ALMOST HIT ME!! Why the fuck are they here. I start to question. When I walk in I instantly go to the break room to get a new cup of coffee bc my other cup spilled when I almost crashed my car.
I finish getting my cup of coffee and Fowler yells for me to come to his office. Yay, I get my partner.. I walk up to his office and walk in, and I see someone in there, they kinda look like Connor but more serious. After they notice me they stand up and they are taller than Connor, they have blue- grey eyes, a more toned face, and looks like they kinda got a tan to them.
After I'm done looking at them I look at Fowler "So this is my new fucking partner!?" I say to Fowler and he replies with "Yes, Gavin he is your new partner. Conan this is your partner Gavin." After Fowler said that I look over at the giant and he walks over to me and puts out his hand " Nice to meet you, Gavin." I push his hand away and just go to my desk.

Conan POV

I'm on my way to the DPD, on my motorcycle and I almost made someone crash but they should have been looking. When I finally get there I see Connor and our dad outside about to walk inside but I hurry up and tell for them to stop. They both turn around and see me and they walk over and wait for me to get my helmet off and for me to get off the bike before walking inside. After I'm done doing that we walk inside and talk about who my partner might be "I hope you don't get Gavin as a partner bc he's a ass" Connor says but then Hank says " You are kinda one yourself Connor, but we don't know we'll just to wait and see." "Yeah well I got to go to Fowler's office, bye" "Bye!" they both say and walk off.
I keep trying to think on how me and my partner will work together and how I'll control my problems and if you don't already know I'm a vampire so is my brother, well mixed with vampire bc our dad is human while our mother was vampire. I said was because she died after having me but my dad doesn't blame me for it, my mom was dying from not drinking blood, so she died from thirst but I don't know her that well but everyone else does but other than that I hope I can control my urge around my partner.

*15 minutes later*

My partner walks in after Fowler called him in. I look over to see a short man with hazel eyes, with a semi dark tan, and he has a scar on his nose. I'll have to ask him about that but other than that he kinda looks cute but nevermind that, I got a partner and I think I know who he is, Fowler and him start to talk and I don't pay attention that much until he introduces us "Conan this is Gavin." I go to shake his hand but he pushes it away and walks out. Fowler looks at me and says "Don't worry about that, he's just gotta get used to you, but other than that, go and get to work." I reply "Ok, Fowler."
This is gonna be fun.

Hi this is Dark/Kai here I hope you enjoy this story but I actually kinda forgot I started this but I'm gonna try and update more but other then that HOPE YE ENJOY!!