Random Announcement: I made a Patreon!

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!

I'm really excited to share this with you all, but I decided to make a patreon!

The link is right here: https://www.patreon.com/jaelric

You can't click it but the link is in my bio! But anyways, I started feeling as if my life wasn't really going anywhere. I'm in the midst of graduating in a program that I didn't really want to do in the first place (biology), and I always had a creative writing mind. So, before I'm forced to apply for positions that I don't really enjoy and forced myself to go through, I decided to give this writing thing a chance. Don't worry, nothing is expensive on there, the first membership is literally 2$, I know, I'm a broke college student so I understand the struggle, so I can relate. And if you're not broke then congratulations, you are blessed! But anyways, besides the point.

I really hope you could at least check it out and make me feel better about myself :). Again, you don't have to become a member because I will still be posting on Wattpad, but content will be released there quicker than content here. And there's a bunch of benefits!

There are also certain books that will be published EXCLUSIVELY ON PATREON!

Again, any questions you have that will NOT be included in the original book, will be answered! Chapters will be published a bit sooner so if you hate cliffhangers, there won't be none since you'll get the chapter pretty much right away! :).

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know the deal!