𝐕 𝐈

[First Person POV]

[First Person POV]

As I wake up once again despair filled my thoughts but soon enough they all vanished as an image of Gundham popped up. My memories from yesterday returned and just remembering how vulnerable I felt made me sick. I was not raised to be the little weakling in the corner of the room, I was raised to know that I am not weak and everyone has an objective in life. And I am going to live until I'm old enough to discover it. This all sounds too cringe I need to wash my face...

After 5 long days, Kazuichi and Ibuki were not the ones banging on my door, this time, it was Gundham! 

"Good Morning"

"Morning!"

"Shall we go get breakfast?"

"Well I guess..." I placed my hands behind my back looking down shyly, provoking the boy that stood in front of me.

"Stop it and let's go" He hid his face in his scarf as we made our way to the cafeteria

"HA! I TOLD YOU! THEY ARE DATING!" Was the first thing I heard as I stepped into the building. "YOU OWN ME 10$ BAHAHAHAH" Ibuki was breaking down into laughter as Kazuichi grunted. "Take it..." He gave Ibuki the 10$, they were apparently gambling on our relationship status. Ha, jokes on them we aren't dating. "Whatever is going on here, we are NOT dating and I told you that yesterday you bunch of children" Ibuki faced me with a smirk "So when are you gonna fuck me?" Then, I remembered yesterday's short conversation. "Jokes on you I'm underage" I deadpanned and sat down, next to Sonia. 

Everyone was eating calmly until someone had to break the peace. "What about we all go to the beach?" Teruteru was standing in front of the door with a smile. "That little degenerate... He just wants to see the girls in swimsuits..." I whispered under my breath. "Ibuki agrees! Sounds fun!" The rockstar stood on her seat. "What about we also bring tiki torches?" Peko spoke up. Everyone was having fun discussing and I was having fun listening. "So it's decided! Tonight at 11 pm until tomorrow morning!" Everyone agreed and we parted ways.

"Are you going Gundham?"I had grown found(?) of the boy. We had so much fun talking to each other. I don't know if what I had were feeling for him, afterall, we had only known each other for 6 days. I did really enjoy his company though... "I don't know... Water types are my weakness and I can't let my guard down in our situation" I gave him a confused look until I understood what he was talking about. "So my guess is that you can't swim...?" We started snickering and in the end, He decided to come with me. 

It was now 5pm and I was getting bored of waiting, so I decided to go check up on everyone.

Peko was talking to Fuyuhiko trying to get him to go to the beach later today;

Akane was running around with Nekomaru;

Nagito was walking around doing absolutely nothing;

Kazuichi was working on something that looked like a statue- THE THING IS SPITTING FIRE HOLY SHIT;

Mahiru was taking pictures of the butterflies that flew around the flowers;

Hiyoko was with her;

Teruteru was stalking them;

Chiaki was in her room playing games;

Sonia was in the cafeteria making preparations for tonight;

Hajime was with her;

Mikan was playing on the sand;

Ibuki was practicing her songs;

Byakuya was nowhere to be seen;

And Gundham was playing with his hamsters.

I decided to approach him. "Heya! What'cha doing...?"  I crouched down and petted one of his hamsters. "How dare you touch Sun-D? The Star-destroyer Grey Fox?!" As soon as he turned his head to me, I noticed how close we were and fell back. "Ouch that hurt..." I started to pat my back trying to get the dirt off. "Can you give me a hand please?" Gundham stood up and gave me his hand, like I had asked. "Thank you! And sorry haha-" He showed we Sun-D once again. "Sorry for before, I don't get too comfortable when someone touches any of my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction" He stretched out his hand, with a small hamster placed on it. "Now be quick" I petted the small creature and giggled. 'Why does my heart speed up when I talk to him? Why do I feel this way? Every time our eyed meet I can feel my heartbeat increase... Is this what it means to like someone?'

----------

Should I make Y/N more dense or is this ok? Tbh i get annoyed every time the main character is like that but I mean-  if you want her to be dense I'll do it-

(is dense even the right word ??)

(786 Words)

wow i didnt write much today