𝐗

[Third Person Gundham's  POV]

[Third Person Gundham's POV]

As his eyes slowly adjusted to the light, the boy could hear the small hamsters squeak. "Good morning my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction" With a sweet innocent smile, that somehow didn't fit with what people saw of him, he stood up. Once again wrapping his neck in his dark crimson scarf. 

He wasn't much of a sociable person, Gundham was always alone in the shadows of others, seldom talking, at least not until he met Y/N. He deeply cared for her, he had never felt such way before. 'How can that mere person make me feel this way?' He still needed time to sort out his emotions but maybe... just maybe... what he was feeling was... love?

As he walked down the path to the cafeteria, he spotted a group of very familiar people making their way to breakfast. Kazuichi, Ibuki and Y/N. Kazuichi had his arms wrapped around her shoulder and Ibuki was laughing. The pain Gundham felt was immeasurable. The only person that had ever showed him love was possibly being taken away from him, he felt as if he couldn't do anything. Jealously. What he felt was jealously. He was jealous of Kazuichi.  'Why does he get to be so close to her? Why not me?' 

You could almost see how red his face was with anger, until a certain someone placed their hands on his shoulder. "Gundham?" Asked the girl. "S-Sonia. Good morning" He was quite found (?) of the girl. She was the last person he thought could be interested in the occult. "What are you doing here alone? Let's go have breakfast! I'm sure Y/N and the others are waiting!" A sweet smile placed on her face. A sweet, inviting smile. "Alright" 

"Good morning Y/N" He sat next to the girl. "Morning Gundham!" She shot him a smile. "How are you?" She showed him a little fabric-made bag. "These are for the Four Dark Devas Of Destruction!" His heartbeat increased. The way he felt towards the female was unexplainable. "You two are even giving each other gifts?!" Questioned Kazuichi. "Ibuki approves Y/N's way of dating!" Jumped the rockstar. "Are those sunflowers? So nice of you Y/N!" Smiled Sonia. "T-Thank you?" With a confused expression Y/N smiled at Gundham. "Not that I wouldn't mind if we were together..." She whispered under her breath. What she didn't expect was that Gundham was able to hear what she said. His face heated up and he hid in his scarf. "T-Thank you. My dear Four Dark Devas Of Destruction shall enjoy it" With a shy smile he placed the small bag in his pockets and continued to eat.

----------

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. School just returned for me and I'm spending most of my time doing work. Like, we HAVE to be there, not online classes anymore. I'm also working on another story that is top priority :(( My updates will be very unfrequent now, so I'm so sorry. As a gift I'll give you part of my next story (My friend and I wrote it) 

"Spit it out Y/N! Lying isn't funny y'know?" Kokichi interrupted everything and everyone. "What do you mean gremlin child?" She had had enough. "Listen Kokichi if you're not going to help then just shut up" She looked him in the eye. "Please" Y/N gave him a sweet smile that hid all cruel and horrifying emotions, covering up her lies. "Actually... Kokichi is right!" Shuichi spoke up. "Y/N was the last one to go to the library... At least the last person I saw going over there..." All mouths were shut but all eyes were glued onto the female. "No guys! That's not what I'm talking about nishishishi Y/N L/N isn't the Ultimate Hacker!" 

A small 'please-forgive-me-I-know-I'm-stupid' gift! (This isn't the final version of the paragraph I might change it later) 

(641 Words)