𝐕 𝐈 𝐈 𝐈

[3rd Person POV]

[3rd Person POV]

The following day felt weird for the young girl. She had finally started sorting out her feelings for the boy. It was love. She felt love towards him. A weird connection that she felt and the sudden urge to always be close to him. She had never experienced this new feeling, afterall, she was young and carefree. She would usually go with logic when she needed to make an important choice, but this time, this time there was no explanation. Love... What does it mean to love someone?

She slowly made her way out of bed and stood up, not bothering to stretch. She turned on the brightest light and went straight to the book shelf to get herself a dictionary.

----------

love /ləv/

[noun]

1. an intense feeling of deep affection.

2. a great interest and pleasure in something.

[verb]

1. feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).

----------

She put down her book, processing the information she had just absorbed. "Love huh?" It sounded confusing. "So if you really, really like him, you're in- love..?" She questioned herself. Indeed love was something very confusing. "But is the book correct?" She found herself questioning her own thoughts again. She decided to leave it aside until she was comfortable. "I have my whole life to figure it out! Why do it now?" Y/N had a bad habit, the habit of always leaving things aside. Running away from her problems or even ignoring them. She had tried breaking it but she always found herself running away and never coming back.

"Mooorniingg!" She waved at her friend group's direction. Sonia waved back, Kazuichi and Ibuki dramatically waved at her and Gundham just gave her a smile. "What brings you here?" Ibuki sat down, asking mockingly like if she was a secretary. "The food" Y/N deadpanned and saved her spot on the table leaving her sword behind.

"Good morning L/N" Said a peculiar silver haired girl. "May I ask you a question?" She continued. "Oh- okay!" Y/N placed her food tray on the table and walked back to where Peko was standing. "Do you know how to fight with a sword?" She asked. "Well you could say so... I practiced fencing from a young age. Ever since I found that sword-" Y/N pointed to her beautiful black blade. "-I think I was meant to learn how to use it haha" Peko looked at her in the eye. "As a fellow swordswoman, do you want to spare sometime?" She held her sword that was wrapped in a brown-ish bag. "Yes please! I'd love to!" Y/N smiled, shook Peko's hand and walked away.

"Y/NNNN what took you so long?? Ibuki is tired of waitinggg" Cried the rockstar. "Oh please, I was just talking to someone-" Before Y/N could continue Kazuichi interrupted. "SO Y/N IS CHEATING ON GUNDHAM?!" He seemed shocked. At that moment Ibuki froze. "Y/N HOW COULD YOU! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY LOYAL TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP!" She grabbed the girl's hands "DON'T TELL ME YOU DID IT" She cried once again. "Guys- Guys- Please stop- I was just talking to Pekoyama" Ibuki stopped shaking her "Oh okay!" She smiled and sat back down. "Can we please eat normally for once?!" She sighed and started to dig into her food.

After all that ruckus it was around 9am. Y/N had planned to continue her research but she was loyal to her promises and made her way to Peko's cottage.

(Hi sorry to bother you again but I have no idea if its a room or a house so I'll just write shelter)

"Oh good morning L/N" Said the quiet silver haired girl as she opened the door. "Are you free right now? I'd like to spare!" Jumped Y/N. "I'm not entirely free but I'd love to" She led the girl inside, and sat her down for a cup of tea. "Excuse me Pekoyama, do you mind if I ask a question?" Y/N wondered. The swordswoman nodded. "Why do you think we are here?" It was truly a weird question. Why? Why would a couple of high schoolers be put in an island? "To be very honest with you, I think we are being researched. Like lab experiments" She answered, looking down at her cup of tea. "O-Oh I'm sorry I didn't intend to ruin the mood!" Y/N quickly stood up. "L-Let's spar! That's what I came here for right?" She gave Peko Pekoyama a confident smile, brighting up the mood. "Yes... Let's spar then"

Time was running and it was clear that Y/N's skills were not in the same level as Pekoyama's but even thought they were not the same it was fun for the both of them.

As more time passes they had both grown quite tired. "How long has it been?" Y/N panted. "I'm not sure, but by the sun's position it must be around 1pm" Peko tried looking collected but it was clear she was tired. "Oh then I think I should go-" Before she could continue Peko decided to take the risk os asking a question. "Excuse me L/N, I'm sorry if this question is too personal but what is your relationship with Tanaka?" The girl had frozen on her spot. "Nono, it's okay I'll answer haha... This will all sound weird and stuff but can we have a talk? I really need to get this off my chest" Peko listened closely to her words and sat down with a bottle of water on her hands. "Please take a seat" She pointed at the chair in from of her.

"Eh I mean, Gundham is alright! He's fun and stuff and I fell good when I'm near him haha" The girls had been talking for some minutes now, Y/N was able to understand her feelings better and Peko took interest in her. "Since you asked a question... Mind if I ask one?" Y/N gave Peko an innocent smile. "As long as I know how to answer..." She looked down at the table. "Kehehehe what is your relationship with baby gangster?" Peko choked on air. "E-Excuse me?" Y/N laughed. "It's okay you don't have to answer! I'll be going now, thanks for today, Peko! " Y/N walked away smiling, the silver haired girl seemed surprised by the sudden use of her first name. "See you, Y/N"

----------

A bit of a filler I guess- sorry for not many Gundham moments today and this is my legendary comeback after some days vacation muahahahaha AND... guess what? today is my birthday hooray! September 29th, the day I was born lmao (it isnt anymore but lets just imagine-)

hope you have a good day! see ya!

(1182 Words)