𝐗 𝐈

[Third Person Y/N's POV]

Her eyes once again were forced open by the sunlight. Her curtains were wide open and she let out a squeak. "Who's there?!" She bolted up. "Good morning Y/N!" The girl was greeted by a mysterious shadow with 2 apparent horns. "Ibuki...?" She laughed. "How did you get in here?" Ibuki let out a concerned screech. "You weren't opening the door! Ibuki thought you were dead!" Y/N patted her head. "I'm okay haha" 

The girl got dressed and they both left the cabin. "Soooo... Ibuki's curious about your relationship with mister hamster man" Y/N's cheeks glowed a light red. "So you like him?!" The rockstar stopped on her tracks and faced the girl. "Is something bothering you Y/N?" She asked, a concerned expression building up on her facial features. "I wouldn't say I like him... He's cool that's all..."Her eyes travelled to a small shiny pebble on the ground. The girl slowly crouched down and picked up the stone, placing it in front of her left eye closing the right one. "I wish things were as beautiful as when you see them through this stone" She placed it on her pockets and stood up once again. "Let's keep moving!" With a sweet smile she hid away her emotions. 'Who needs those feelings anyways?' She thought as her best friend dragged her by the hand.

"Morning Sonia! Morning Kazuichi! Morning Gundham!" She sat on the stop next to Kazuichi. "Good morning everyone!" Ibuki yelled. "Geez be a little quieter" Kazuichi closed his ears with his palms. "What do we have on the menu today?" Asked Y/N. "Today we have pancakes and strawberry juice" Answered the princess. "Oh! Oh! And we also have sliced mango I think!" She added. "I'll be back in a second" As Y/N stood up someone followed her.

"Ah good morning Gundham" She muttered as she picked up a tray.  "Why have we distanced ourselves?" He truly was wondering what he had done wrong, what he could have done. The girl stopped. "What do you mean haha?" She let out a nervous laughter. Y/N was never the most sociable. Maybe due to not having many friends from a young age, but she still tried. "I mean exactly what I said, Y/N. Why have we grown apart?" His eyes shining like stars on a dark night drew her closer. "I think we need to talk things out... Is it okay if we meet soon?" She let down her tray. "Oh look! We can already go back!"  Sprinting towards the group Y/N lost Gundham in the crowd of hungry students and sat back down with her friends.

----------

I just wanted to thank everyone that has read, voted and commented! I'm really grateful towards you and I'm glad you have read so far! I hope I haven't disappointed you with my writing! See you on the next chapter!

(479 Words)