[𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥]

(Costumes above don't match the story, just thought the image was cool)
This chapter will NOT influence in the actual story line. I'm just writing this because Halloween is the best holiday. aaaaa and the story takes place some time in a near the future where Y/N and Gundham are together, Ibuki is Y/N's roommate, Monokuma doesn't exist and they go to school. Enjoy!

----------

"Ibuki Mioda where in the world are the ghost cookies" Y/N looked at the female with a penetrating glare. "Ibuki d-doesn't know" She spat out. Cookie crumbs flying everywhere. "We were supposed to eat those, IN A GROUP" Y/N had baked cookies all afternoon, all for tonight, where the students were going to have a halloween party. "Okay. You ate them. Were they good?" As she tried to calm down Ibuki relaxed. "Y-Yes. Ibuki thinks they were amazing... So she ate everything!" With a sweet smile Y/N laughed. "Okay we still have around an hour we can finish this" As she picked up all the remaining ingredients that were on the cabinet, Ibuki started to wash the bowls.

"Where is Y/N?" Asked Sonia. Her witch costume blending in with the night. A pointy hat, beautiful dark purple cape and a black dress. "Awww is she not coming?" The princess looked down sad. "Miss Sonia! Miss Sonia!" Jumped Kazuichi. "Even if she doesn't come with the cookies we still have the drinks you made!" With a shark-like smile, his costume was complete. Kazuichi was dressed in a full shark onesie, only his head sticking out. "T-Thanks!"

"Oh is Y/N not coming?" Chiaki looked down saddened by the girl's absence. She was dressed in a Minecraft creeper hoodie and a short black skirt. "I was hoping she would come... I was looking forwards to the cookies" She let out a sigh. "I'm sure she will be here soon" Hajime looked at her, wearing a 'this is my costume' shirt. "Oh please don't let this fill you with despair!" Said Nagito, wearing a Frankenstein costume. Chiaki looked up "I'm sure she will be here soon"

"And where in the world is that bitch?" Complained Fuyuhiko while stomping on a patch of grass. "Please calm down young master, I'm sure she will be here soon" Peko let her hands fall to her side. For costumes, Fuyuhiko was wearing a baby gangster one after getting offered money and acknowledgement that he isn't short. Peko on the other hand, was wearing a Jason mask and a green coat. "Let's just wait a little longer..." She muttered, trying to calm down the angry pomeranian that stood in front of her.

"Shut up pigface!" Yelled Hiyoko as Mikan cried. "I-I'm sorry!" Tears feel down Mikan's eyes. Mahiru was just trying to calm down both as they yelled. "Stop stop they're all looking at us!" As soon as those words escaped Mahiru's mouth Hiyoko faced the 'crowd' "What you looking at, idiots?" She showed her tongue. "There there stopp" Mihuru pulled her away from them. She was wearing a butterfly costume with fake wings and atennas. "Ow ow" Complained Hiyoko with her traditional dress. Mikan was sobbing in the corner, her Christmas costume stood out to the crowd. 'Why she was crying?' You may ask, she got the holiday wrong.

"FUWAAAA" Yelled Nekomaru. "Wasn't Y/N going to bring most of the food?" His loud voice booming through the gym. "Yeah yeah where's Y/N and the Mioda girl?" Answered Akane. Her costume matching with the man. She was dressed as a bread with jelly and Nekomaru was with the bread part with peanut butter. Some fabulous matching costumes if I might say.

And you may ask, 'where is Teruteru or even Byakuya?' The answer is simple, Byakuya did not bother to come and Teruteru was at the kitchen finishing some sandwiches. His costume was quite remarkable, a giant plastic air-filled foot. Yes, a foot.

As people started to grow impatient with the absence of the two girls the party was slowly getting started. People started to grow more comfortable with the air that surrounded them and small dances began here and there.

Y/N did not only have to of bringing the cookies, but most candy-related jobs were also given to her. Bringing in the sweet corn, circus peanuts, smarties, and more were her given quest.

"Ibuki please check the oven!" Yelled Y/N from across the kitchen. The alarm had just gone off, telling the girls 40 minutes had passed since the cookies were placed in the oven. "Ooooo they look amazing!" Jumped Ibuki, enjoying the scent from the recently made cookies in front of her. "My costume is almost done, can you finish decorating them?" Asked Y/N, facing the mirror while looking at her reflection. As the rockstar enthusiastically agreed Y/N looked at herself. A long black cape that got to her feet, an ever darker waist high skirt, long dark socks, a black turtle neck shirt, black bowtie, a hat, black suspenders, fanny pack and a plague doctor mask. Her costume? probably the most diverse in the group. To be more exact, a more modern plague doctor.

As Y/N gave herself a confident smile behind the mask she turned around, facing Ibuki with a tray of ghost cookies on her hand. She picked up a sack of candies and carried it with her until they reached the taxi.

Ibuki's costume was simple, the rainbow. She was dressed in rainbow colors and it fit her quite well. A black skirt with multi colored fabric under. A very colorful shirt and hand nets. Her hair was styled with lots and lots of butterfly hair pins and she had a chain hanging from her skirt. "We're a bit late but I'm sure it was worth the effort" Ibuki faced Y/N with a smile. "I think these look better than the previous ones... so I think it's worth it" With a last sigh, her facial features had become calm and she had fallen asleep.

"OoOOoOoo wakey wakey!" Yelled Ibuki as she shook Y/N awake. "Are we there yet?" She muttered, still half asleep. "Yes we are! Wakey wakey Y/N!" The girl slowly understood what was going on. "Aaa sorry" She picked her stuff up and walked to the gym's door, together with her roommate.

Within a second the door was opened. "We have arrived!" Yelled Ibuki, she was clearly happy with the whole situation. "They're here!" Said Chaiki. "Are the cookies safe?" Asked Akane. "Yes the cookies are safe Akane-" Y/N was pulled in by Sonia. "Why did you take so long? Are you okay? Did something happen? Are you safe?" She asked in the tone of a worried mother. "Yes yes I'm fine, we just had some problems with the cookies haha" She pointed to the box. "Ibuki ate them all so we needed to make more" Sonia went back to chat with some other people, but something had caught the girl's attention. Where was Gundham?

As the moonlight cast it's reflected light across the world, people ceded to their slumbers. But one boy, he watches as the moon made it's way across the sky gloriously announcing the night had come. "A pretty night isn't it?" A girl had creeped up behind him. "Indeed it is" A smile slightly present on his features. "Hey hey, why aren't we matching costumes?" Y/N had an ironic, exaggerated frown. "Not my fault, we didn't talk it through" He placed his palm on her head. "Maybe next time" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Neither did you talk with Sonia but you are both wearing witch and mage costumes"

The boy wore a long, black cape and a more halloween-like tuxedo. In his neck, a bowtie that hid the knot from the cape that rested upon his shoulders. "Either way, what about we leave the party for a while? Care for a walk?" He stretched out his hand, giving the girl a chance to grab onto it.

As the two left the gym he quickly wrapped his arms around her. "Happy Halloween" The distance between the two slowly got smaller, time seemed to have stopped. Soon, their lips came crashing down just to meet on the last clang of the clock. "Happy Halloween"

----------

A short halloween special made with lots of spooks 😼😼I wish you a very scary halloween, lots of candy and lots of spooks! Yes there will be more chapters to this book, no, it isn't over yet. Thank you for reading so far!

Question of the day: What costume will you wear on Halloween?

Shameless self-promotion time :DD

[ ms.weedle ]

please follow me on instagram, im desperate.

(1416 Words)