1

DAN POV

I was at Kali's house and we were talking and having a good time.

I then see her look at her watch and I see her smile.

"I'll be right back" Kali says and leaves. And after a few minutes she returns "here"

She gives me letter.

"What's this?" I look at it "this looks old"

"Well, I have had it for years and now I can finally give it away" Kali says.

"Why would you have it all these years?"

She smiles "I can't tell you and believe me you will understand why I have this old letter" Kali says "well, open it"

I then open it and magic pops out and pull out the paper and it said.

"You are personally invited to a friendship festival in Equestria" I said as I read the paper "this invite is old as well"

"You should go, it will be fun" Kali says.

"I've never been to this place called Equestria before and I know nothing about this place"

"I understand, but you have to go and take Verago and my son Junior as well"

"Why?"

"Trust me" Kali says.

"Ok"

She then goes and gets Junior and then told me to keep the letter.

After that Kali opened a portal and I got Verago and Junior and I went through the portal.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

NO ONES POV

Kali smiled after they left.

"Good luck" Kali says.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Meanwhile in the past the adventurekids were hanging out when all of a sudden a small portal opens up and letter shows up.

"What's this?" Kali says picking it up and then opens it and reads it.

"What is it?" The twins asks.

"Well I'll be" Kali says with a smile.

"What" they all asks.

"It's an invite from Twilight, she's having a festival and she calls it the festival of friendship and she wants us all to go" Kali says.

"Cool" David says "I say we go"

"I agree" Teeder says.

"Please Kali" the twins says.

"Of course we're going" Kali says "it sounds like fun"

"I do want to see what Rarity has done for the festival" Cynthia says.

"Then let's go" Kali says.

They then take hands and they fade away to Equestria.
===============================================