3

NO ONES POV

After they joined together and introduced themselves and showing the invite they welcomed them and they helped get everything ready for festival.

They then saw Twilight coming this way as she was reading her list.

"Hey Twilight" they all said except Dan's group since they didn't know her.

"Hello Spike" Rarity says.

"Uh, hi, Rarity" Spike says and chuckles.

The adventurekids chuckle at this since they knew Spike likes Rarity.

"Who are they?" Twilight asks looking at Dan's group.

"We were invited" Dan says and shows the invite to her.

"This is my handwriting alright" Twilight says "welcome to the festival"

"Thank you" they all said.

"And it's good to see you all again" Twilight says.

"So how'd it go with the other princesses?" Applejack asks "did they like your idea?"

"Not exactly. They think I can make today perfect without their magic" Twilight says.

"And they are absolutely right, darling" rarity says fixing a bow and Cynthia was helping too "this festival is your brilliant idea, and we know you're up to the task"

"But what if I'm not?" Twilight says starting to panic "what if Songbird Serenade hates the stage? Or no pony makes a new friend? And if I fail at the festival, then who am I?

"Twilight" Kali says walking to her "your doing that thing again where you panic over nothing and besides everything will be fine and me and the rest of us will help you, so don't panic"

"We may not know you like they do, but we will help too" Dan says.

"I never got your names" twilight says.

"My name is Dan and this is Junior and my dragon friend here is named Verago" Dan says.

"Weird" David says "he has the same name as king Verago"

"I'm not a king" Verago says groaning of annoyance.

"We never said you were" Brock says.

"Sorry about him, we travel a lot and since he has the same name he gets that a lot and it annoys him" Dan says.

"Twilight, look at me" Pinkie Pie says bring her closer "this will be the biggest celebration Equestria has ever seen! As the princess of friendship, you cannot fail! This day will define who you are! The pressure is intense! It's almost too much for any single pony to handle!" She then screams and they all look at her.

"Oh brother" the twins says and then did a face palm.

"Pinkie your not helping" Teeder says helping Twilight up.

"But you have us! So stop worrying" Pinkie Pie says.

"And all of us will help you" Kali says.

They then broke into song as they got the festival ready. And the adventurekids sang with them as Dan's group just helped.

[Applejack and Kali]
It's time to show 'em what you've got
[Rarity and Cynthia]
It's time to go and get things done
[Fluttershy and the twins]
But you don't have to do it on your own
[Pinkie Pie and Teeder]
'Cause you've got friends right here to make it fun