11

NO ONES POV

When the Storm King got all their power he blasted it right throw a wall and destroying the cages in the process and they all laid there weak.

"Not bad" Storm king says and laughs at it "actually, kind of first rate. What else can it do?" They then saw that he could make it night or day "cool" he then plays with it.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Meanwhile the gangs were hiding in a cake and Verago and Spike were on the top blowing fire like a candle.

Luckily the guards fell for it and they got into Canterlot.

They were almost there but Grubber with his sweet tooth took a handful of icing and he saw an eye, but when it blinked he knew.

He yelled out guards and someone pulled him into the cake and all the guards were now on them.

"Uh-oh. Plan B" Capper says.

"The jig is up" rainbow says and kicks it.

And then everybody jumped out and fight.

As they fought Fluttershy got stopped by a guard.

"You seem tense" Fluttershy says "do you want to talk about it?"

It grunts in surprised and before they knew it the creature was balling its eyes out and Fluttershy was comforting it.

The adventurekids saw that and they were surprised that, that just happened.

Just then more guards showed up and they were way out numbered.

"What are we going to do?" David says.

"I have an idea, but I hate it" Cynthia says and pulls out something.

"Hey isn't that part of Kali's crystal?" The twins asks.

"It is" she then opens a portal "try to hang on for a few minutes I'll be right back" she then runs throw the portal and she was gone.

"I hope Cynthia knows what she's doing" Teeder says.

"I'm sure she does" David says.

"I'm just surprised that she would use a piece of Kali's crystal after all the time she complain about them" Brock says.

"Same here" Ann says.

They then went back to fighting.

"We could really use some help here" Junior says fighting the creatures "more and more just keep coming"

Just then another portal opens and Cynthia returned with a guy.

"Who's he?" David asks being jealous that another guy was with her.

"Here" Cynthia says and throws them each a box.

"Is this?" Teeder asks.

"Yes it is, now suit up and plus Kali would kill us of anything happen to the twins and with these we don't have to worry"

They open their boxes and it was their Kwamis.

They then put them on and transform.

"Koloo, let's dig" Brock says.

"Smogg, stink on" Teeder says.

"Zoom, let's race" Ann says.

"Spikk, quills out" David says.

They then all transform.

"So who is this guy again?" David asks.

"This is Jesse and we've fought together to save Paris and he's from a different dimension" Cynthia says "now it's my turn" she then puts on her miraculous "Hoola, wings up" she then transforms "your turn"

"Right" Jesse says "Byte paws on" they then see him transform as well.

"Cool" the twins said.

"It's not that cool" David says.

"Thanks for coming" Cynthia says.

"For you anytime" Jesse says.

They could tell there was sparks between them and David hated it.

"Let's just go help our friends" David says and then goes to join the fight.

"He's right, let's go" Cynthia says.

They then join the fight.

"Head for the castle!" Captain says "we'll hold them off"

They then ran to the castle.

They were now at the bridge, but then more guard showed up.

"Keep going" Skystar says "Shelly, Sheldon" she then throws them and hits some guards.

"I'll stay behind" Teeder says "you guys go on"

She then fights with Skystar to hold back the guards.

They finally made it to the castle, but more guards were there.

"Now what?" Junior asks.

"Hey" Capper says "aren't you 2 firing breathing dragons"

They smile at this and capper holds spike as he shoots fire and Verago stays as well shooting fire.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Meanwhile Dan and Kali and twilight and tempest saw what was going on down there.

"I like the suits" Dan says.

"They are wearing their Miraculous's" Kali says "Cynthia must have gone back to Paris" and then gasps "and she brought Wolf Hound as back up. I'm impressed"

"How?" Tempest asks.

"It's the magic" but twilight gets cut off.

"Yeah, yeah" Storm king says "friendship and flowers and ponies, and blegh! I'm so totally over the cute pony thing" he then creates a storm to stop them.

As they were fighting they saw the storm.

"Take cover" Teeder says.

They then ran to take cover.

"How are we going to get there now?" Verago asks.

"I don't know and that's a powerful storm" Brock says.

"You'd have to be flying faster than a speeding Pegasus to break through that wind" rainbow says.

"Except idea rainbow dash" pinkie says putting on a helmet.

"Make your plan" wolf hound says "we'll hold off the rest to cover you"

"Right" they said.

They go fight the creatures and the ponies get the plan ready.
================================================