12

NO ONES POV

While they were getting the plan ready the Storm king was very happy to have all this power.

"Now, I truly am the Storm King" he laughs "and the entire world will bow to my ba-ba-ba-boom, baby"

"Yes, yes you are very bit as powerful as I promised, sire" tempest says "now, restore my horn and I swear to use my magic to serve you" she bows.

He laughs "Who cares about your dinky little unicorn horn?" He walks passed her.

"But we" she runs in front of him "we had an agreement"

Just then Grubber shows up and he was going to say something, but he waited for them to finish.

"Get with the program! I used you. It's kind of what I do" Storm king says.

"Storm king they are getting closer and closer" Grubber says.

Grubber then saw the Storm king blast tempest and she dodges all the hits and then shoots a blast at him and their attacks hit each other and that made an explosion and that sent them flying.

Tempest then hangs on since she was over the edge.

"We got help them" Kali says.

"I have an idea" Dan says "but I need to borrow that" he points to her crystal.

"But it's drained" Kali says.

"Your right, but together there might be enough power for me to hold off the Storm king while you help twilight with tempest" she says nothing "please" Dan says.

"Alright" she takes it off "good luck"

He nods and puts it on and he was right it jump started the items.

He then went to the Storm king and fought him off.

And Kali and twilight grabbed tempest just before she slipped off.

"Hold on" they both said.

"Why are you saving me?" Tempest asks.

"Because this is what friends do" twilight says.

"Well said twilight" Kali says.

They then pull her back and she was safe.

They then saw Dan fight the Storm king with the power he had and when they blast each other it sent them flying and grubber got hit too and he was hanging on.

"Storm king" Grubber says "help me"

The Storm king doesn't listen and keeps attacking Dan.

"Aren't you going to save him?" Dan asks.

"Why should I?" Storm king asks "he's useless to me now. In fact I don't need him anymore" he then points the staff at Grubber that was still hanging on "goodbye"

Grubber gasps in fear.

"NO" he then uses his super speed and got in front and grabbed grubber and pulled him away from the edge and then the blast hits Dan in the back and he scream in pain and falls to the ground holding him still.

"DAN" Kali and twilight both yell.

"Pathetic" Storm king says and leaves them and walks to the girls.

"Why did you do that?" Grubber asks.

"You are not like the others, you are good inside and I know it" Dan says sitting up slowly "you just need a friend to help you"

Grubber was speechless at this.

They then look at them.

"Aw, isn't that just so sweet" Storm king says.