7

NO ONES POV

When the guy saw tempest he checked her out and she got irritated and shocked him.

"Not bad" he says and passes out.

Tempest then looks that way and saw them sneaking out the window.

"After the princess" tempest says.

The minions then go after them.

"Your gonna be scared now, ponies" Grubber says.

One of them grabbed the windmill to stop them from leaving and twilight and rainbow dash pushed the other way.

Until Dan got an idea.

"Kali" she looks at him and he points and she nods and they both use their power to break it to get free "HANG ON"

They then start spinning and going faster and faster.

"I'm...........gonna.........be...........sick!" Applejack says.

As they yell Dan uses his power to lift everybody up just before they crashed and then they ran as the windmill was heading this way.

"RUN" Cynthia yells "I'm to beautiful to die"

"Don't worry I'll save you" David says acting like a hero.

"I'd rather die" Cynthia says.

(I'm sorry again I couldn't help myself 😆)

"We got to get to the docks!" Kali says.

The air ship then started taking off and rainbow went on ahead and grabbed the rope.

They had to be careful walking on the rope.

But they all made it to the air ship.

They sigh in relief that they got away.

"Everypony ok?" Applejack asks.

"Yeah" they all said.

"Dan are you ok?" Verago asks "you look so tired"

They look at him and he was breathing heavy.

"Lifting.....all of you to save you all from the crash took a lot out of me" Dan says sitting down.

"Using to much of your power can drain you" Kali says coming to him "that's why don't use my others powers unless I have too"

"I just need rest for a few minutes and then I'll be back to normal" Dan says.

"Here" Kali says giving him a brownie "this will bring your strength back up in no time"

"Thanks" she nods.

Applejack and rainbow dash look and saw birds wearing Storm king uniforms.

"What do you think, twilight? Should we just ask 'em to take us?" Applejack asks.

"The last time we trusted somepony, he tried to sell us" twilight says.

"Just then a box got moved and they were spotted.

"Hey, guys, come check this out" he says.

"Looks like a pack of stowaways" the other one says.

"What are we s'posed to do with them?" The pink bird asks.

"I think we tie 'em up" Boyle says.

"Nah, we clip their wings" Lix Spittle says.

"Nah, we scar 'em...." Mullet says and rarity screams "emotionally" and Fluttershy cries "wait, wait, wait, wait. What say the book captain Celaeno?"