6

NO ONES POV

Tempest was told what happened and the Storm King called and they had a talk and tempest told the Storm King what happened and about these humans that had powers and he wanted them as well and tempest told him in 3 days everything will be ready for his arrival.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Meanwhile they were now in the badlands and was in a desert and it was so hot and they did ask who the big turtle was and they did tell them that Dan's gang was from the future, but couldn't tell anyone about their futures or their minds would be erased.

"It's so hot" Brock says.

"Here" Dan says and makes a water bottle appear.

"Thanks" Brock says and drinks and passes it around as they all have a drink.

"I have to admit I'm impressed" Kali says walking next to Dan "you seem to have those powers down"

"Thanks, it just took practice to master them" Dan says.

As they kept walking they eventually found a city and it didn't take long before all the creatures in this city wanted the ponies because of the colors they had.

But luckily a cat showed up and told them all that they had a disease and that as long as they don't have purple spots they wouldn't parish and that made them all scream and run away.

"Well, alright" the cat says.

"You are awesome" rainbow says.

"Hm-Hmm" he says.

"And quite charming" Rarity says and giggles.

Spike was getting angry with jealousy and crosses his arms.

"Capper's my name. Charming's my game" Capper says "so to the hippos then?" He then start walking.

They then follow, but twilight stops them.

"I don't know if we should trust him" twilight says.

"I agree" Dan and Kali both said.

"We don't anything about him" Verago says.

"We could definitely use a friend out here" pinkie says.

"You know what? Little cotton candy hair is right. And if I do say myself..."Capper says and then breaks into a song.

[Capper]
This town is not a nice place
For little fillies all alone
There are lots of twists and corners
That could lead to the unknown

Let me guide your way
And I'll be sure to help you through
You could really use a friend out here
And luckily for you...