5

NO ONES POV

Grubber went to the end where they fell and then went to tell Tempest what happened.

Meanwhile they washed in a low river and got out of the water. And applejack got her hat and joined the others.

"Everypony ok?" Applejack asks.

"I think my bottom's on backwards" Rarity says.

"We just got our cupcakes handed to us by the worst party crasher ever!" Pinkie says.

"We got to go back there and fight!" Rainbow says.

"You saw the size of those goons!" Spike says "do you seriously wanna go back?"

"So, now what? We can't hide here forever" David says.

"And let's be honest, we can't go back" Teeder says.

"And plus, look what they did to the princesses" Cynthia says trying to fix her hair.

"We got to keep them from Twilight" Ann says.

Twilight then joins the others "the queen"

"What queen?" Verago asks.

"Celestia told Luna to find the queen of the hippos" twilight says "Luna can't, so I have to"

"Uh, hippos? Seriously?" Rainbow says.

"I've heard they are surprisingly grateful for their size. But they're always hungry" pinkie says.

"Hungry?" Spike asks.

"Hippos?" Applejack says.

Kali's gang and Verago chuckle at this. And the others looked confused at that.

"They're somewhere south, past the badlands" Twilight says.

"But that means we'll have to leave Equestria. Oh!" Fluttershy says.

"I'm not even packed!" Rarity says.

"I understand you're scared, and nopony else has to go" twilight says "but I have to find this queen. She might be our only hope"

Twilight then starts leaving, but rainbow dash stops her.

"Well, you're not getting all the glory" rainbow says.

"We're in this together" Ann says.

"We got your back!" Teeder says.

"Indeed" Rarity and Cynthia both said.

They then started heading that way until.

"Hey wait" they look at David "I think we're missing a few people"

They look around and it hit them.

"We're missing Dan, Junior, Brock, and Kali" they all said.

"Then let's split up and find them and head to the badlands" Twilight says.

They then went looking for them.
🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

Meanwhile the others were just waking up.

"My head" Dan says rubbing it.

"Tell me about it" Brock says sitting up.

"Are you alright?" Dan asks helping him up.

"Yeah I'm fine" Brock says.

Kali then wakes up with junior next to her.

He then wakes up and gets up, but gets sent flying to a tree.

"Ok, I want answers" Kali says.

"On what?" Junior asks.

"During our fall you hung on to me like life depends on it and you called me mom" Kali says.

"Guys we found you" Brock says with Dan next to him.

"Are you guys ok?" Dan asks.

"Dan, she wants answers" Junior says.

"On what? What did you do Junior?" Dan asks.

"When we were falling I panicked and grabbed her and I accidentally called her mom" Junior says.

Dan does a face palm "you mom is going to be so mad, she said not to mess with the past and we are"

"You both know something and I want to know what it is" Kali says.

"Let Junior go first and then we'll explain" Dan says.

"Fine" Kali says stops using her power and junior is released.

But he fell and landed on a rock and broke the watch.

"Oh shell" Junior says and then changes back to a big turtle.

"Mikey?" Kali and Brock both said.

"This is not Mikey" Dan says "his name is Mikey Junior, but likes to be called Junior"

"Hi" Junior says and chuckles nervously.

"Explain" Kali says.

"OK, me and my friends are from the future were you and your brother there Brock and the rest of you are adults Junior here is your son and I'm just your neighbor in the future" Dan says.

"He's my son, does that mean I'll be with Mikey for many years?" Kali asks.

"Oh yes" Junior says "and I'm not the only one you have other kids too"

"Junior be careful, we can't tell her to much or we could change history" Dan says.

"What about me?" Brock asks "what am I in the future?"

"Oh, you have your own game show and number 1 in the ratings" junior says.

"Cool" Brock says.

"Ok that's enough" they look at Dan "you can't know any more about your future or it could change and ruin everything" Dan says "future you said do NOT tell any future knowledge to the past you or your gang and now that you know" he rubs his face "you can't tell anybody and I mean nobody, not even the rest of those ponies or your gang are we clear?"

"Don't worry" Kali says "we can keep a secret"

"Yeah" Brock says.

"Good" Dan says sighs with relief "now let's go find the others.

They then went looking and after a little while they did and headed south into the badlands.
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴