Foreword

Guys...

WE MADE IT!

*Jay takes Nya's hands* "I couldn't have done it without you."

*Nya smiles, demonstrating her pride in her boyfriend* "We're a good team."

*they hug*

Me: STOP QUOTING SEASON 12!

But seriously, we made it! *Jay takes Nya's -*

Me: STOP THAT!

Okay, okay. All serious now. We're here, the seventh book in the "I Never Knew" AU! Whoo-hoo! Now, if you're new to reading the series, that's okay. The books are all written as standalone romance, so you can pick and choose what you want. Let me tell you, though - if you choose to read any of my Jaya books, if you want a proper ending, you'll have to read the OTHER Jaya books. Just a warning ;) I'll give you a book list for the AU at the end of this piece.

I don't curse or write anything past kissing, so no worries there. I would rate this book PG-13. just because there's drinking/drugs/some angst.

Also, if you are triggered by racism or eating disorders...I hate to say it, but this book really isn't for you. Any explicit content (for example, serious eating disorder dialogue) will be bracketed. However, these things will be peppered throughout the book, so I can't make any promises that you won't be triggered. Handle with care!

*Thinks* What else do you need to know?...

Chapter postings won't officially start until 9/20/20. You get the prologue today ;)

Ah, yes! The book list. Here's the chronological order of the "I Never Knew" books:

1. "At Second Sight" - Kailor - Completed!

2. "Someone Else" - Jaya oneshot - Completed!

3. "Untamed" - Llorumi - Completed!

4. "OUCH!" - Jaya oneshot - Completed!

5. "I Never Knew" - Jaya - Completed!

6. "Compatible" - PIXane - Completed!

7. "That One Girl" - Coliel - Completed!

8. "Wrong Place, Wrong Time" - Jaya/Kailor - Completed!

9. "I Always Wished" - Jaya - WIP

All right, guys! Have fun reading Cole and Seliel's story! I really think you'll like it...

God bless,

Beep24