10. like i can pretend that i don't wanna end, i'm afraid (and dangerous)

San Diego was a brief but pleasant holiday, but it felt good to get back to work the following week. They've already filmed Magneto and Angel's Horseman transformations, but you and Storm were still to come, a prospect you'd been looking forward to. The only cast on set for Storm's was Alexandra and Oscar; she's the first Horseman turned, but for you, all three Horsemen and Apocalypse himself were waiting, and of course, there was the poor human you had to kill at the start of the scene.

The actor's nice enough, his name's Eddie and he's perfectly kind and professional, which is what you want out of someone you have to make out with while surrounded by cameras. He kisses soft and tentative at first, until the director instructs him otherwise, and then he's holding your leg up by his hip, coming in hard enough that your noses smack together and you both end up bursting out laughing. He apologizes profusely, of course, but the director just calls for the scene to rest, and you tell him it's okay.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see the other Horsemen sitting back behind the cameras, waiting for their cue. Michael and Oscar are talking quietly together, Alexandra's on her phone, and Ben is looking up at the roof, tapping on the arm of his chair. Something about it seems strange, like he's bothered by something, but before you have time to really think about it, the director's coming up to you.

"Okay, Y/N, you're lulling him into a false sense of security, right? He's anti-mutant, and your goal is to distract him until your clone shows up, so you let him think you're docile and sweet, uh," he's searching for a word to describe what he wants, but the concept curdles in your mind and you're not sure you'll like whatever he says, so you cut him off, tell him you get what he's asking, without hearding whatever unsavory word was about to roll off his tongue - malleable, submissive, obedient. Thankfully, he turns to your partner.

"Eddie, don't be afraid to manhandle her, okay? You're meant to be an asshole." And he's smiling, but Eddie gives you a doubtful look as he leaves.

"Are you okay with that?" Eddie asks, and something in your chest eases. You've had to do more than one sex scene in front of a live audience before; getting dirty in an alley was tame compared to a theater sex scene, you just wish the director wasn't so weird about it.

"Do your worst," you grin, thankful for his gentlemanly nature.

"My worst?" Eddie's blushing, and your eyes widen in amusement; instead of backing down, you nod, before considering.

"As long as you're okay with it," you told him, and he smiled brightly, pinching softly at your cheek.

"I've got you," he assures, and the director calls for you both to rest the scene.

Like you, Eddie's good at playing dark and intense when he wants to, not that you'd be able to tell that by looking at him, but he pushes you against the wall, his mouth on yours, nails digging into your thigh when he lifts your leg. His hand is holding you to the wall by your side, and when he pulls away to deliver his line, his pupils are blow wide and he, like you, is a little breathless.

Your smile is sharp when you grab the collar of his jacket to pull him closer, give him a look over as you ask him what he's doing here, but he presses his chest to yours, trapping your hands against his chest, his lips inches from yours when he murmurs his line.

"Any chance to show those mutie freaks we're not afraid, I'll take." He tells you, and you kiss the corner of his mouth after a moment, moving to whisper in his ear.

"You should be," and when murmur it, all sharp teeth and quiet threat, he tries to step back, you shove him back, towards your waiting stunt double, done up in clone makeup, "we shall inherit the Earth." And a choreographed brawl ensues, yourself and your stunt double Ana teaming up on Eddie as you'd rehearsed for several days.